Back to Work

My alarm began to annoy the heck out of me, so I got up, and got ready for my first day back at work. I'm just lucky the gym was turned into a daycare, so I can see them whenever I needed to. My hair was straightened, and I wore some decent, long, black slacks with a white blouse. I wore black, shiny flats. I walked downstairs and saw Sebastian cooking breakfast.
"Hey! Good morning!" Sebastian smiled.
"Good morning." I greeted.
"First day, back at work," he began as he handed me a cup of coffee.
"Yeah," I took a deep breathe as I sipped my coffee. "Are Heidi and Griffin changed, fed, and dressed?" I asked.
"Yep." He pointed to them in their high chairs.
         "Awe, my two babies." I walked over and kissed them. Then I sat down and ate the scrambled eggs and bacon.
          "I'm very excited to see your face everyday at work." He brought up.
"Awe, thanks, Sebastian, and I'm glad to go back to a place full of young talent." I explained.
           "I feel so loved." He states.
           "Oh, you know I love you more than work." I rolled my eyes.
            "Well, I love you more than my job." He kissed me. I looked over at the clock, and it was 7:33 a.m.
            "Wow, we should go unless we want to be late." I broke up the romance by getting up and grabbing Heidi. "Can you grab Griffin?" I asked. He nodded as he went over to grab Griffin. Then I grabbed the baby bags with my school brief case, and began to head out of the house with Sebastian. We put the twins in their car seats and began to drive to school. When we got there, we were greeted by Mr. Schuester, Sam, and Ms. Pillsbury. 
         "Welcome back to work!" Sam cheered when I got out of the car.
          "Haha, its great to be out of the house." I chuckled.
           "So how have you been?" Mr. Schuester asked.
            "I've been well." I nodded. Sebastian handed me Griffin as he grabbed Heidi. He also grabbed the baby bags. "Well. We should bring them to the daycare in the old gym." I broke off the reunion by walking with Sebastian. When we put the twins with the ladies at the daycare, we walked to our classes. The treble tone girls will be going to regionals according to Sebastian cause they beat his boys, and they are going up against the new directions so hopefully they will win.
        "Hello, Ladies!" I cheered as I walked into the treble tone room. They all clapped.
         "We are so glad that you are back, Mrs. Smythe." Sydney commented.
         "Thank you, Sydney. Now for regionals, we are going up against the New Directions. That means we have some tough competition, so I need you girls to be focused." I began. "Now for this weeks assignment, I want you guys to pair up to sing a duet." I began. "Uh, lemme pair everybody up." I began as I wrote a whole bunch of names on the whiteboard.
Sydney & Jennie
Lillian & Carol
Hanna & Grace
Valerie & Aubrey
Fiona & Dana
Micah & Seraphina
Emma & Tera
Kara & Beatrice
         "Those are your partners for this week. No trading, okay!" I pointed my fingers at them. "Now begin on your assignment." I sat down and began to go through piles of sheet music to decide on songs for regionals.
        After a long day of work, I walked in the house door with Griffin and Sebastian had Heidi. We fed them, changed them, burped them, and put them to bed. When I got ready for bed, Sebastian was already laying there. I lied down beside him.

        "So, how was your first day back at work?" He asked

         "Tiring." I sighed.
         "Well, just a few months until summer." He stated.
          "Oh, yeah, summer." I chuckled. He looked at me. "No funny business tonight." I pointed my finger at him.
          "Okay." He acted innocent.
          "But we can watch a little tv." I shrugged as I turned on the tv, and snuggled into Sebastian's chest. I put on the news, and hopefully I can fall asleep to it. Soon enough, we were both asleep.