Talking to Mr. Schuester

Sebastian and I both walked in front Mr. Schuester's office so we can tell him that after the school year ends we aren't going to be returning as teachers and coaches of our two teams. We might as well tell him now then wait until later.
"Hey, Mr. Schue, can we talk to you?" I asked.
"Yeah, of course," He chirped. We both walked in and took a seat. "What do you need to talk to me about?"
"Well, Sebastian got this role to be the star of his own tv show," I began.
      "That's great news!" Mr. Schue smiles. "Congrats!"
       "Thanks," Sebastian smiled awkwardly. He looked at me.
        "And that means he's going to have to be in Vancouver a lot, so we as a family decided that we are moving there so it is a lot easier for him and there isn't no long distance." I explained.
       "When are you guys moving?" He asked.
       "At the end of May, so in a month. We wanted to turn in our resignation notice." Sebastian broke the news.
       "Oh, well, that's great for you guys. You both will be missed here, but you both are onto better things." He nodded. As we both got up, and headed towards the door, Mr. Schuester opened his mouth. "Hey, Tess, can I talk to you?"
       "Yeah sure," I nodded. "I'll see you at home Sebastian." I waved him off as I walked over and took a seat.
        "I know we both won't be saying a permanent goodbye, because knowing how much our glee club loves each other, we will see each other again along this hectic journey." Mr. Schuester began.
      "Well, to tell the truth, I didn't expect glee club to be that great of a club, but when I walked into that choir room, I knew that it was a special place." I sighed. "I'm going to miss not seeing it everyday, because this is actually the first time in like five or six years that I won't see this room. I mean when I went to Stanford and travelled for soccer, I still saw it again as soon as I helped Rachel reboot the glee club, and I ended up working there for two years."
       "You will always see it, because it's engraved in that big heart of yours. You are not leaving forever, and I know you will come back when you want to, but don't let the choir room pull you away from a new adventure that is clearly calling you." Mr. Schuester preached.
       "And you still know how to teach me even when I'm a all grown up." I laughed.
       "You are more than just the wife who follows around Sebastian, you have a heart to teach people. You want to help people." Mr. Schuester added.
       "I'm not going to do long distance so I can continue to work here," I argued.
         "No, that's not the point. What I'm saying is maybe you should start teaching kids into the right direction or helping others." He suggested.
        "So your saying I should become a teacher?" I asked.
         "Why not?" He shrugged.
         "Anyways, I will see you tomorrow at work, I should probably be getting home." I started to make my way to the office door.
       "Have a good evening," Mr. Schuester stated. As I walked to the front door, I began to think about what if I do find a teaching job in Vancouver?