The Man Who Came From the Past

Glee club has changed me when I was a sophomore at McKinley High School. I was one of those jocks, but nobody really knew me before I was a sophomore, because I transferred to McKinley after freshman year at a school in Seattle. There's a reason why I transferred state's away, but that's all I'm saying.
Sam was watching the kids, and Sebastian was doing some camp out with the boys glee club to bring them closer together. He was gone for the weekend, but I needed a small break from the kids just for an hour. I decided to go to the mall to buy some presents for my sisters birthday.
      I walked from store to store looking for the perfect gift. I could not find anything that my sister would want. I found a whole bunch of stuff for the kids but not someone I knew my entire lifetime. I walked into this one store, and looked at the different colored blouses. Maybe she'd want a nice blouse? I stepped backwards, and bumped into someone behind me. I turned around.
      "Sorry!" I apologized frantically.
      "No harm done." The man stated. I recognized his voice:

~Flashback~
       It was freshman year at a new high school. I was a nervous wreck. I didn't want to be that dork like I was in middle school. I finally got my braces off and I cut my hair into a decent length.
       I walked down the hallways and saw many faces. I was attending a Prep School in California, and I was looking forward to being apart of the school by getting involved.
      I continued to make my way to my first class, but then I bumped into a guy. He was about my height, very buff, and very handsome. He had gorgeous brown eyes with blonde hair. He had some muscles too.
       "Sorry," I apologized.
       "No harm done." He shrugged. "Are you a freshman?" He asked me.
        "Yeah, what grade are you in?" I asked.
         "I'm a junior." He shrugged.
         "That's cool!" I nodded.
          "So what's your first class?"  He brought up.
           "Um, Algebra 1, with Ms. Clarkson." I read off of my schedule.
            "Want me to show you what classroom it is?" He asked.
            "That'd be great!" I smiled as I followed him to my first class.

~Flashback ends~

         "Once again, I'm sorry." I apologized quickly.
          "Wait a sec! Tessa Sawyer!?" He remembered.
          "Henry Jones? How did you know it was me?" My heart began to pump rather quickly.
          "I could never forget your eyes." He reminded.
          "Right," I made a fake laugh.
          "So how have you been?" He asked me.
          "Rather well," I shrugged. "Tired, but yeah, I'm doing well. How about you?" I questioned.
           "Good," he replied. "So are you seeing anyone?" He asked.
           "I'm married, and I have two kids." I answered. "But I wish I could talk more, but I need to get going. It was nice running into you." I concluded.
           "Listen, it was really great seeing you!" He chirped.
            "Yep. Bye." I lied. It wasn't great to see him. I quickly walked out of the store to avoid him. He was the reason I moved states.

Hey Readers,
Sorry I'm not as active right his story! I'm really trying. I just have been busy trying to update other stories, but I finally got around to updating this chapter! I'm