The encounter with Henry

As I sat down at the piano in the old choir room, I looked at the sheet music to figure out what key the song was in.
     "Have you made your decision, yet?" I head a snarky voice stated. I turned around and saw Henry.
      "I won't leave my family. You touch my husband or my kids, I will not hesitate by calling the cops." I stood up.
      "You won't do such a thing," he laughed.
      "What makes you say that?" I growled.
      "The fact that you are scared of me," He pointed out.
       "Why do you care so much about me? I'm sure there are other women out there for you to harass." I stated as I began to backwards slowly.
        "Because you were my first love," he grinned as he put his hand on my cheek. I quickly moved away.
         "And I'm over you." I argued.
         "Well, maybe this will clear your head on the best choice for you is," he paused as somehow the music began to play miraculously. He then began to sing.

Lay a whisper on my pillow
Leave the winter on the ground
I wake up lonely, there's air of silence
In the bedroom and all around
Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away
It must have been love but it's over now
It must have been good but I lost it somehow
It must have been love but it's over now
From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out
Make-believing we're together
That I'm sheltered by your heart
But in and outside I've turned to water
Like a teardrop in your palm
And it's a hard winter's day, I dream away
It must have been love but it's over now
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It must have been love but it's over now
It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows
It's where the wind blows
It must have been love but it's over now
It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without
It must have been love but it's over now
It's where the water flows

     After the song, he came over and wrapped his hands around my waist. I just glared at him.
     "No, you want an answer, my final answer is no." I growled.
      "You don't know who you are saying no to," he states as his fist goes up slowly and hits my face. Before I knew it, I was on the ground. Shortly after I felt him using his foot to kick me in the stomach multiple times.
      " leave my best friend alone, you asshole!" I heard Sam from behind me yell. He ran over and jumped over me and tackled him. I grabbed my phone as I held pressure against my ribs with my hands. I dialed 9-1-1.
      "Yes, hi, this is Tessa Smythe, and I was just punched and kicked multiple times by a man named Henry at McKinley High School in the choir room, but my friend came in and tackled him." I said quickly all in one breath because of how much I was hurting. I hung up as I grabbed my shoe and smacked Henry in the back of his head to get him to stop punching Sam repeatedly. Then, I felt him grab my feet and tripped me from underneath. As I fell, I hit my head against the hard floor. After several minutes, of him trying to hit me again with his fist and me dodging half of them, I heard the cops running down the halls.
      "Freeze! Put your hands up!" The cops yelled as they ran into the choir room holding up their guns pointed at Henry. Henry slowly rose up and out his hands up as the cops cuffed him. Sam came over and helped me up onto a chair.
       "Do you want me to call Sebastian?" He asked me.
        "Why Do I feel—like... like I may pass... out?" I gasped as I blacked out.

        When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed with Sebastian next to my bed side. I slowly had to readjust to the lighting. I forgot how bright these hospital rooms were.
        "Your awake!" Sebastian chirped.
        "Why am I Here?" I asked as I slowly turned my head towards him.
         "Well when you passed out after that psychopath beat you to death, the ambulance took you to the hospital. They actually figured out you had a brain bleed when your head hit the floor." He explained. "So you had to have surgery."
        "Where are the kids?" I asked.
         "They are with your parents." He answered.
          "And sam?"
          "Well, Last I heard he was getting some stitches a few hours ago. I think he went home or something." Sebastian said.
           "Wait where is Henry?" I began to hyperventilate.
           "Hey, Hey, relax, he's in jail where he won't get to you." Sebastian reassured. "According to the cops, he is going to prison after a small hearing."
           "How many years are they charging him for?" I brought up.
           "Well, according to my dad, they are saying up to 10-15 years in a maximum security prison." He responded.
            "And when is this happening?" I questioned.
             "After the hearing, just so they can get the full story." Sebastian looked at me. "How are you feeling?" He said as he set his hand on mine.
         "Like Hell has finally got revenge on me for having such a perfect family," I joked. He laughed.
         "I was worried about you," he began. "The doctors said you almost bled out," he sniffles. "I thought I almost lost you, Tessa, the strongest girl, most independent girl I have ever met who was there for me in this small town when no one else wasn't. Not only almost lost my wife, but I almost lost my best friend.  " I saw his eyes begin to water.
         "Hey, Sebastian, hey. I'm alive aren't I?" I saw him slowly nod. "I will never leave you!" I persuaded. "I promise with all of my heart." I added. He just sniffles as he wiped his tears.
         "I love you," Sebastian stated as he kissed me.
         "I love you more than I love those little pains in the neck called our goofy children." I joked around. He laughed.