House Hunting

Since Quinn was in town, I decided to invite her over to help me look for decently houses online, so Sebastian and I can set up an appointment to go check out the house in person.
"Okay so I found a house within half an hour from Sebastian's set, and basically it has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a half bathroom, there is a small kitchen however, but the basement is finished." Quinn stated.
"See, I don't know about four bedrooms though," I commented. "How big is the yard?" I asked.
"Uh, it's small." She replied as she showed me the pictures on the screen. "See I think you should plan in case you decide to expand your family even more, and if you don't you will at least have the space for other uses."
"We do have to get a loan though, so we don't want to go so far out of our price range." I pointed out.
"I know, but Sebastian should easily get that money especially with how much the show is probably willing to pay him for being the lead." Quinn added.
"If the house is really the real deal, then I'll consider." I rolled my eyes.
"What are you even looking for in a house?" She questioned.
"I want something that isn't so extravagant that it makes it impossible to clean, but I don't want it that cozy where I will feel like I will have a panic attack." I explained. "I do want a big kitchen and a finished basement. I require at least two bedrooms and two bathrooms." I explained. "And a big enough yard so we can make a backyard patio set and put a grill back there," I said.
        "Well, lemme look at see what I can find that isn't that far beyond your budget." Quinn sighed. For the next 45 minutes, we showed each other different houses.
       "Hey, I found something," I brought up. "Five bedroom, three full bathrooms, a large kitchen, finished basement, large yard, and it is open concept. The only flaw about this house is that it is about 45 minutes to an hour away from Sebastian's set." I explained. "It is actually in price range as well."
      "But would you rather have your dream house and have it be a bit of a drive or would you rather having a house you didn't want and it be close to set?" She asked.
      "Fine, lemme just schedule a open house time for next weekend since Sebastian and I were going to fly out their anyways to look at some of the houses we find online to look at in person." I stated as I scheduled a time for 5 pm Saturday.
       "Well, now that you at least have one house that we found today, I wanted to ask you this. How are you feeling about the move?" She asked.
       "I mean it's the next adventure of my life, so I want to get out of my safety zone and actually go experience the real world out there." I smiled.
      "I'm glad you feel that way. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with this huge move, especially out of country." She pointed out.
      "I'm fine with it," I shrugged. "Sebastian just texted me saying the real-estate agent just scheduled a weekend full of house hunting." I said as I read it off of my phone.
     "Have fun with that," she teased.