Telling Sam about the Move

To be honest, I knew that Sam wasn't going to take it that well. I mean we were best friends, and he sounds like he wanted to settle back here in Lima. We both have been through so much together, and he will be heart broken. That's why I was going to ease his way into the news with breakfast at some restaurant he lived.

    As I waited, I twisted my thumbs in circles around each other.
     "Hey, Tess!" Sam chirped.
     "Hi," I smiled.
     "God, I love this place," he stated.
     "Hey, I actually need to talk to you, I really want to just come out and say what is in my head."
       "If you are going to say that your secretly love me, than, I'm going to have to pass since Sebastian and I are friends and you are married to Sebastian." He interrupted.
       "What! No! That's not what I was going to say!" I shook my head. "I want you to know that I want you to be happy and when I tell you this, I hope you can be happy that I am happy."
         "Okay, stop blabbing on and on, tell me what you are going to say." Sam rolled his eyes. I placed my hand on his, and sighed.
        "Sebastian and I decided that the us and the kids are going to move," I admitted.
         "To a new house? I mean the one you have is really nice." He pointed out.
         "No, we are moving to Vancouver, Canada." I confessed.
         "Are you guys in trouble? Is that why your going out of country?" Sam asked.
        "What! No! Sebastian got a major role in a tv show that is filmed in Vancouver. We thought that it was good timing too since the kids aren't old enough to where they are leaving their friends behind, and will remember it. They are at a good age for us to move." I pointed out.
          "But what about your job here in Lima! The place where you met all of us glee club members! The place where you fell in love! The place where you had your kids!" Sam exclaimed.
        "It's time to make a change. I need to get out and go on a whole new adventure. Start a fresh chapter and a new experience." I persuaded.
       "But why are you leaving everything behind?" He questioned.
        "Because its time for a change." I sighed. "I just want you to be happy for me, that's all. You may not like it, but we can call everyday and video chat if it helps."
       "Listen, I don't like this idea, but I have to be happy for you." He sighed.
       "Thank you!" I smiled. "Now let's get some food," I chirped.
       "Agreed, I'm starving." He grumbled.