No Harm Done

"No Harm Done..." are the words that kept repeating in my head. Those words are what caused me to move schools.
   "Hey, Honey!" Sebastian chirped causing me to jump. We both just got out of a staff meeting.
   "Hi." I smiled.
   "Are you okay? You seemed out of it during the staff meeting." Sebastian asked.
   "I'm fine." I lied.
   "So what did you do while I was at the camp out with the boys?" He brought up.
   "I went to the spa, shopping, hung out with Sam, played with the kids." I shrugged.
   "Sounds relaxing." He nodded. "I was thinking. What if we went out to Breadsticks tonight. Just the two of us?" He suggested.
   "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun. We haven't been out together in a while." I responded.
    "Okay, how about at around 6, we drop off Heidi and Griffin at your parents house, and then we go out?" He questioned.
    "Sounds good. I'll call my parents and let them know." I agreed.
    "Well, I have to run somewhere. I'll catch you later." He kissed me and walked off quickly.

     Later that night, we dropped the kids off at my parents house. We were both dressed up really fancy. Once we got to our table at Breadsticks, we ordered our food.
     "I miss high school." I smiled.
     "Yeah, but spending everyday of my life with you is better." He smirked.
      "I mean it's great, but don't you miss the adventure of being young and not having kids." I pointed out.
      "Well, our kids are amazing just like their mother." He complimented.
      "I'm flattered." I blushed. "I don't know, I sort of miss being able to dance in glee club and play soccer." I remembered.
     "I do miss the warblers." He sighed.
    "Now you see what I mean." I chuckled.
    "I feel like Heidi may say her first words soon." Sebastian brought up.
     "Well, you do have that father-daughter bond." I added.
       "And you have the mother-son bond with Griffin." He reminded.
       "I know." I laughed.
       "Tessa!" I heard a familiar male voice. I turned my head and saw that Henry Jones.
        "Henry." I faked the smile.

~Flashback~

     Most of the week, I sat with Henry at lunch. He was one of the only friends I had made since school started. Our school's homecoming was this weekend, and I still didn't have a date.
     I sat down at the lunch table with my sacked lunch. I slowly began to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and waited for Henry.
     "Hey, princess." Henry chirped. "Do you have a date to homecoming?" He brought up.
      "No," I shook my head.
      "Well, since we both don't have dates, how about we go together?" He asked.
       "Me? Um, well... I don't know." I hesitated. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
         "Oh come on! Let's go! It'd be fun!" He begged. I looked into his beautiful eyes, and nodded.
           "Fine," I nodded. I smiled, and accidentally knocked my juice box onto his lap. Luckily, he was wearing black jeans. "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologized.
           "Oh don't worry, princess, no harm done." He smiled.

~Flashback Ends~

      "Tessa, who's your friend?" Sebastian asked.
       "Hi, I'm Henry Jones. I'm an old friend of Tessa's." He held his hand out for Sebastian to shake. "I'm assuming you are Tessa's husband?" He questioned him.
       "Yes, I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Smythe." He hesitated to shake his hand. "So how do you know Tessa?" He asked.
        "We were like best friends back in California." Henry responded.
         "Oh well, she didn't mention anything about you, Henry." Sebastian replied.
          "That's because I left my past behind when I moved here to Lima." I glared at Henry.
           "Well, remember when..." Henry began.
           "Henry, can we talk in private, over there?" I interrupted him.
           "Yeah, of course." He nodded.
           "I'll be back, Sebastian." I smiled and got up and dragged Henry off to the side away from Sebastian. "I don't know what you want, and I don't know why you decided to come back at this moment, but I need you to back off and go away." I growled.
           "I want what belongs to me," he growled.
            "What do you want!" I said slightly louder.
             "You," He responded.
             "I will have the cops come and get you before you know it." I threatened.
             "Remember what will happen if you tell anyone." He barked. I glared at him and stomped off back to the table.
              "I'm back." I smiled at Sebastian.
              "What was that all about?" He asked me.
              "Nothing," I shrugged. "So where were we?" I smirked as our food came to our table.

             Later that night, we picked up the kids. While Sebastian was in the shower, I was putting Heidi and Griffin to bed. I rocked Heidi in the rocking chair, because Griffin was already asleep.
           "Heidi, Griffin, I won't let anyone hurt you, ever, okay? If you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me. If you get yourself into some trouble, you can come to me." I began as I felt tears swell up in my eyes. "I don't want you both to get hurt." I sniffled.
         "Tess, are you okay?" Sebastian asked me.
        "I'm fine. Just an emotional mess." I lied.
        "Are you sure?" He asked.
        "I'm fine." I nodded.
        "Okay," He nodded as he kissed me on my forehead. I put Heidi in her crib.
         "I love you." I kissed him on his soft lips.
         "I love you more." He smirked. Once we went to bed, the words No Harm Done haunted my mind. I couldn't sleep without those words scrolling through my head. I don't want him harming me or my family or my friends.

Hello Readers,
Hope  this chapter was okay. I'm revealing more and more about Tessa throughout these chapters.

Lemme know in the comments what your favorite Grant/Barry/Sebastian/Chris moments were.

Mine was when Barry and Caitlyn did there version of Summer Lovin in season 1 of the flash.