The Big Move

We were moving tomorrow at 3 in the morning so we can get to our first rest spot by 4 pm. We should arrive in Vancouver at our new house by Thursday. We hired some movers to drive the moving truck for us since we knew there weren't enough seats in it for four.
We had a suitcase each full of clothes and what not so that we can have some clothes in case the movers were a few days behind schedule. Sebastian and I decided that we would switch off driving every four hours after we stop to use the bathroom and what not.
    By the time, we got the first hotel, we had to change the kids' diapers and then feed them and what not. When they were napping, Sebastian and I turned on the tv.
    "How you feeling?" Sebastian asked.
    "I am already tired of moving. Why can't the move be done we can get into the living part." I sighed.
     "Don't worry, it's just two more days of driving, but since we have to cross the border, it will take about 2 and a half days." Sebastian explained.
     "I know, I know." I yawned.
      "You know what I am thinking?" He brought up.
       "What?" I questioned. He just gave that look he gave me when he is thinking about having sex. It was an obvious look. I'm not joking. "Um, no, not while the kids are there." I growled.
      "Why don't we lift there crib into the bathroom or something, so they aren't necessarily here but are close enough to where we can hear them." He suggested.
     "Ugh," I growled. "Fine, but this is Avery stupid idea." I chuckled. We both took a side of the crib and carefully lifted it without waking the two fragile toddlers. Then we shut the door as queerly as we possibly could. (Pretty much you know what happened next. ;) )

     When we finally got to the new house that we chose weeks ago. It happened to be the house I really liked online. Sebastian was actually very pleased with the house since there was extra rooms. We even had a nice family room in the basement where we can spend time with each other.
     Our neighbors were actually really nice. They were thrilled to have children next door, so that there kids and our kids can have play dates since they are around each other's ages. I couldn't help but realize how much I loved what I have accomplished with my family, and it is really nice to get away from the problems I had in Lima.