Twō

No one pov;

Trembling, he comes near and hesitantly reaches his key to the locker and waiting for a second he turns the key and take a dip breath, and opens his locker just to come face to face with a death warning.

A blue sticker hanging in his locker to tell him that his time has come.

"Oh poor Minha, what shall we do about this?"

The said boy turns to face the one who has spoken to him. another student came closer to Minha and pats his shoulder and suddenly pushes him toward the first student who spoke to him.

"bastard!"

Shout the student who pushed the latter and other students gather around minha and starts punching him he tries to free himself from the pile of students and runs away.

"aish. damn, it gets him! get him"scream the student

all the boys run behind minha, unfortunately, he couldn't run far away he got caught by three of the fastest just to be pushed to the ground they all gathered around him and kicked him in the stomach and everywhere they could...

Outside the school (front gate)

"How may I help you"

asked the security guard.

"Um, I have a delivery from Kim's dry cleaning service".

replied the young boy still sitting on his sky blue bicycle.

The security guard looked at him for a while and replied

"OK you may go in"

and open the gate for him.

The latter smiled his sweet boxy smile.

"thank you"

he tanked before pedaling through the gate and wander around the school grounds.

Inside the school

Inside the restroom for the boys, you could hear screaming, groaning a feeling that someone is getting bitten up.

two boys came out of one of the restrooms cubicle panting and tired but still having a grin plastered on their faces one went and leaned on the wall

"Aish this isn't it"

said the other while leaning on the edge of the sink.

the one leaning on the sink eyed the cubicle he came out from just a while ago.

A hand reach for the door of the cubicle and helped himself to get up and came out a bloody minha he leaned to the door to support himself and looked at the guy in front of him with a deadly gaze it wasn't intimidating the other not even a bit.

min ha tripped and fell on the ground.

the other just laughed at his pathetic state.

min ha instantly looked at him and got up and punched him on the face then the other came between them (The one who was leaning on the wall) and punched minha.

they both jumped on minha but he was angry and had a little bit of strength to pin them both to the wall and hit them as strongly as he could he throw them

On the edge of the sink and ran out of the restroom...

Outside
The young boy was wandering around the school's ground to find the front gate that leads inside the building...