Fïftęèń

Little did they know they were being filmed "time to pay Kim taehyung!" Said the person.

Jungkook's pov

It's going to be fun when he sees me here why? Well, basically I'm in the swimming pool laying in my boat relaxing waiting for my tae-I mean the purple head brat. I heard footsteps I sigh smiling "yah do you know what time is it? you shouldn't be skipping your swimming practice I'm going to kick you off the team" I didn't get any response no yelling so  I looked up and to see three girls standing smiling while the one in the middle had a camera? oh I know these girls there are in taehyung's class what's her name again....oh yh ginger they said they have something to show me so I got out of the boat and sat on a bench while holding the camera that played a video of taehyung who was helping? Jimin. I don't know what this feeling is but I didn't like it it hurts like a bitch.after it finished I got up camera in hand and walked out of the swimming area ginger and her friend were still beside me but I was in my own world to even care about them." I think they've been dating for a while now!".." jimin wasn't defending taehyung for nothing your friendship with him will be broke because of taehyung"..."do you get it now taehyung may look innocent but he's really a gold digger" I stopped walking and looked at the one who talks none other than the hoe herself "shut up! if you utter one more word I'll wring your neck" I said throwing the camera not caring if it broke or not and walked away.

Taehyung's pov.

School ended rather at a normal pace not slow nor fast as I was walking I was debating whether to go to the place where I might see jimin hyung I shook my head and took two steps forward to just stop and look to my left side I sighed and ran to find jimin hyung but when I got there I met an empty bench I was breathing really fast because of all the running. I turned my head hung low to go back home but I bumped into someone I took a step back and looked up to meet eyes with the one I less wanted to see I didn't say anything  he broke the silence" were you expecting someone else?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked "why aren't I allowed here? does this place belong to the two of you!" I kept eye contact with him and when he said that I saw sadness? In he's eyes but I choose to ignore it I walked past him to stop this conversation but was kept back by him holding my arm I turned to look at him

"Where are you going?" I sighed "I'm going home I have nothing to say to you!" I said trying to pull my arm from his grip "I do" he said between gritted teeth. I frowned "what are you doing?" "I said I have something to say!" He said raising his voice and tightening his grip on my arm "let me go.." "how dare you!" He shouted, "how dare you to humiliate me!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused his grip was hurting me "let me go" I tried again to get out of his grip and finally I did "I tried to be nice, do I seem easy? well, you know what? I don't just pay people back it just doesn't satisfy me" I didn't get the chance to understand what he was saying he clutched my jacket and pulled me to kiss me! I turned to avoid his lips I tried to push him away after a little bit of struggle and constant screaming of 'no' he pulled away letting go of my jacket "you hated that much?" I could hear the disappointment in his voice but I could care less right now he walked away leaving me on the spot shaking at the thoughts of him forcing himself on me, I let the tears I was holding to fall down my cheeks.

(Next day)
No pov

"Taehyung-ah! Get up aren't you going to school! "Said ms Kim while pulling the blanket from taehyung he sat up and shouted in anger "I won't go I'm not going never!" His mother didn't say anything instead showed him he's phone and taehyung's eyes went wide when he caught the person's I'd he sure was now to get scolded because he might have heard he's shouting with hesitation taehyung took his phone and before he could say anything he heard what he was fearing "Kim taehyung did you just shout at ms Kim! I don't remember teaching you that and what's with not going to school did something happen" the voice on the other line got softer. Taehyung didn't want to trouble anyone with the childish problems he bit his bottom lip and didn't say anything he was saved by his brother "isn't it a holiday today?" Said Kang looking at his mother and then at his brother "oh!" Was heard from the other line Kang handed a black envelope to taehyung saying " a guy said it was for you" taehyung's mother took it and opened it "you're invited to a party" said his mother looking at him "well then baby that's my cue to leave get you lazy ass up and go to that party and I hope I don't get to hear this behavior again love you baby bye" I sighed "I will go love  you too bye"
Taehyung ended the call and his mother handed him the card "who was that?" They both completely forgot that Kang was there too and he doesn't know anything and it's best that way Taehyung looked at his mother "Kang let me cook for you didn't you say you were hungry let Taehyung get ready ok!" She said while pushing Kang out of the room.