Thįrtëėń

yes JEON jungkook was jealous.

No pov.

Taehyung was standing in front of his wardrobe searching for what to wear Jennie was laying on his bed scrolling through her phone.

"Jen what should I wear?"

Jennie turned to face taehyung who was looking at her. she got up and sat on the edge of the bed she gestured with her hand telling taehyung to move to the side and he did, letting her decide.

She looked at the clothes for a while and then turned to taehyung who was standing near the wardrobe.

"Why don't you open that part of your wardrobe huh?!!"

She already knew what was on that side but still questioned.

"Jen!! you know already why and no I ain't doing anything to make myself suspicious please choose from what I'm showing you"

Replied taehyung pointing toward his clothes.

Jennie rolled her eyes and got up from the bed and walked toward the wardrobe and started selecting.

"This, and this and oh! This. for shoes go with this"

Taehyung looked at the clothes that Jennie had decided was a white dress shirt with a sky blue blazer with black skinny jeans and grey-is dress shoes.

I looked at the clothes and back at Jennie.

"You sure?"

"Yes! omg tae you spent your whole time choosing your clothes you only have 15 min left now get out of my sight and change!!"

Said Jennie while throwing the clothes in the purple heads' hands and pushing him toward the bathroom.

When Taehyung stepped out after changing Jennie nodded while having a big smile on her face she pulled taehyung and walked out of his room on the way they both said their goodbyes to taehyung's parents and a whining brother. (he wanted to go with him)

Jennie drove him to the place where the party was held after stepping out of the car taehyung turned toward Jennie once again.

"Jen-"

"No, we ain't going back now shut up and go sho"

"Jeez thanks"

"Your welcome now get out of my car"

"Fine bye"

Taehyung got out of the car and walked toward the entrance. he got to the front door and two guards bow to him he did the same and they opened the door for him he had side feelings he wanted to go back he was about to turn away when he saw that jungkook was coming lucky him he was looking for someone while walking so he didn't see taehyung any chance of getting out of here he ran to a corner of the hall.

(The hall)