Fōūr

recap

scholarship student? why me?

taehyung"pov

I was so confused what are they talking about? me in Jeon high school are they kidding me!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the man in black.

"we would like you Kim taehyung"

"hyung you know how you used to swim back in middle school? she wants you to swim again."

said my little brother Kang.

  "swim again!!" shouted my whole family in a union.

god, this family is weird and keeps getting weirder.

"hm...i don't want to"I replied plainly.

they all stopped hugging each other and faced me with wide eyes.

"what? And why not?" asked my dad.

"hyung are you crazy

"Kang.." I started"I like the way things are now"

"I wouldn't fit into the school and I don't want to go to that school either."

I said while looking at the man in the suit

"you should probably go now"

I finished while pointing at the door that was behind me.

"aish this kid" whispered my mother well I clearly heard her and mouthed "what"

but before she could say anything the man spoke again.

"taehyungwhy don't you think about it a little"

I turned to look at him but before I could say anything my parents spoke.

what is wrong with these people they all keep interrupting me?!

"No need to think about anything. he will be at school tomorrow"

my dad came closer to me and pulled me to where all of them were standing.

"shut up," said my dad in my ear.

I gave him the 'are you serious' expression but he turned around to the man.

my brother had his hand on my mouth so I could say anything.

I bit his little finger and spoke

"mom why!"

"shut up"

my dad pulled me toward my bedroom.

no one pov

"then ill sees you at school tomorrow"

said Mrs chairman's butler while walking out of taehyungs house followed by his mother.

"yes! even if I had to drag him I will make sure he's at school tomorrow"

replied taehyung's mom

"okay then," said the butler while bowing his head in respect followed by taehyung's mother.

he came out of the building and walk to his car but stop as ms. Kim calls him

"Mr.Secretary" (his a butler and secretary)

"you are aware of the phrase; what's done cannot be undone, right?"

the secretary smiled and went back to his car.

taehyung's pov

I was so dumbfounded how could they do this to me god I was standing in the living room with my head hung low when I heard the front door opening guess who my dear mother she started dancing I just looked at her with an 'i hate you all expression.

"mom!!" I shouted

"be quiet and look at this"

I turned to where she was pointing and there was my dumb father with that little piece of shit holding the fucking uniform of jeon fucking high.

I don't know why they are so happy sending their son to a rich shits school urgh.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my dad and shitty Kang they were dancing with the uniform in hand.

"hyung!" said Kang while approaching me with the white shirt in hand.

"I really didn't think this day would come in my life for the first time in life I am proud to be your brother"

he hugged me m,y dad ran and slapped me with the uniform on my face.

"dad!!" screamed Kang "who"

god what did I do to deserve this. my mother pulled me back to reality

"how can the words 'im not going' even come out of your mouth?" she asked me with a weird expression. "you know how much the tuition is?"

"no! I still don't want to, I still don't want to go, mom! I really don't want to"

"oh my! others study hard and have the money and still aren't able to get in..why wouldn't you want to go huh!"

I exhale loudly "wasn't you who was always saying those people, only know how to brag there wealth" I shouted in anger

"it, it, it was jealousy," she said while crossing her arms on her chest.

"The truth is it's  like winning a lottery who wouldn't be happy?"

"I don't care..I have a bad feeling about this.
just to let you know, regardless of what you say I'm not going"

I say and walk back to my room.

To be continued.

Thank you for reading 🙇‍♀️I appreciate it a lot and please tell me what you think about it so I can know what I'm doing is good or just waist of everyone's time 😅

Words:786