Ñîńétēėń

Taehyung's pov.

Here am I entering a party that I was invited to buy ms jeon, her secretary told me that jungkook was the one who told her to. I just don't understand the week before he ignored me as I wasn't there, and now here I am walking into the place where the party is held I don't even know what kind of event it is so I went with a simple white button-up shirt and black pants and a black blazer.

*last week*

I went to school thinking that today he would talk to me and I could ask him about that day when he poured all his feelings at once but alas he didn't even look at me when he and the other two entered the school ground, I don't understand him. It feels like that day really meant 'get the hell out of my life' every time I try to talk to him and he passes by me as if I don't even exist I clench onto the necklace. sometimes I feel like I want to rip it and throw it away but I never have the courage to do it.

Another day went by, me running around Jungkook to get his attention and failed once again I walked out of the school and went directly home I didn't have work today. when I got home everyone was quite surrounded by something or maybe someone I walked toward them and saw who my family was surrounding it's the same secretary who came to give me my scholarship what does he want when he saw me he got up from his sitting position and smiled at me I tried to smile but I've been unable to for the past few days I shrugged my sadness as much as I could I spoke: "what is it, Mr secretary?" He smiled once again and put his hand in the inside of his coat and pulled out a white envelope. "Please come to this event you are personally invited by ms jeon requested by young master." He stretched his arm to hand me the envelope I hesitated a little 'why would he invite me to an event after ignoring my existent for so many days, I have a bad feeling' I sigh and took the envelope.

Later on the day of the party, I was invited to gives me bad vibes I try to shook as much as possible the negative thoughts and get ready because hobi told me that he and yoongi are going to pic me and Jennie yes Jennie apparently I've heard that she and yoongi have been dating for a while now that dear best friend of my took her time before telling me. I look at myself one last time and get out of the house and toward the entrance of the building. When I got there they were already waiting for me hobi was leaning on to the white car when I looked at them neither did they look that happy about where ever we are going to attend whatsoever.

*back to the present*

We have been here for quite a while now and here comes ms. jeon and Jungkook and beside him, there's another boy whom I've never seen. They took their time to reach the stage ms. Jeon took the mic and smile brightly. "Hello everyone and thank you for coming to today's event I know no one really knows what this party is about well I wanted it to be a surprise so here we go my dear son Jungkook" as she said that jungkook took a step forward "and my soon to be son-in-law" as soon as she said those word my world shattered I blocked out her voice 'so he found someone new, that's why he has been ignoring me, he lied to me' many thoughts were going through my mind that my head started to hurt I had a hard time balancing my breath at first I didn't realize why but soon did when I felt someone's strong hands on my shoulder pulling me toward them a quick look at the suit and I knew it was hobi he was the one standing beside me I didn't resist and let him pull me toward him, he made me face his chest so I wouldn't t have to see him.

Hoseok's pov.

When ms.jeon introduced her soon to be son in law I felt taehyung's body tense he started staring at the floor I just looked at him he was holding on the something that was around his neck maybe a necklace I couldn't really see it because it was underneath his white dress shirt I was going to talk to him but saw tears rolling down his cheeks I did what came to my mind at first I pulled him toward me he resisted a little trying to see who it was knowing that is was me he came into my hold I tightly rapped my arm around him staring at jungkook with anger he didn't even told us about this and why he had been ignoring taehyung but now I don't think we need explanation I could have pulled taehyung out of here as soon as he started crying but that would creat a bigger seen because everyone is standing infront of the stage and us trying to get out of here will catch people's attention so hugging him like this won't be a big problem i looked at taehyung and he was trying hes best to control his voice trying his best to not let any sound out he kept shaking so I started rubbing his back in a calm motion,I felt someone looking at us when I looked up i saw jungkook who found us through the crowd. He was looking at me with such an intense look that said 'get your fucking hands off of my taehyung' 'well dear jungkookie he no longer belongs to you' I thought I put my second arm around taehyung's waist and pulled him even more closer I saw the anger on jungkook's face but what can he do now that he's getting married that idiot!. How could he do that to tae?

Yoongi's pov:

I was standing with Jennie and when the witch introduced the soon to be son in law I saw Jennie getting angry she took two steps forward but I stopped her pulling her closer from her waist." what are you doing yoongi!" "You won't create a scene babe"

"I don't give a fuck about creating a scene look over there," she said pointed a little far from where we were standing Taehyung was in hoseok's embrace shaking? crying!!
I look back at Jennie "see that bastard on the stage who claimed to be madly in love with my baby broke him he needs to learn about what love is and that would be me who would teach him"!! Jennie whisper shouted. I sighed "Jennie look we will talk to him later ok?!" My baby huffed crossing her arms pouting and looking over at where taehyung was. ill tell you later how we got together let's just settle the matter at hand before.

Jungkook's pov

Everything was going fine and I already thought of talking to my fiancée after this stupid event. I met him last week he isn't that bad but he can't compare himself to my taehyung.

As I was standing on the stage I saw yoongi with a girl I met her not long ago either she is taehyung's childhood friend and now yoongi's girlfriend they still haven't told us how they met but I'm not that triggered to know I look around again aft...

As I was standing on the stage I saw yoongi with a girl I met her not long ago either she is taehyung's childhood friend and now yoongi's girlfriend they still haven't told us how they met but I'm not that triggered to know I look around again after my mother called me a little closer to her in front I kept roaming my eyes around that soon landed on hoseok who was hugging someone who looks quite familiar (?) taehyung!! Who invited him I didn't want him to know about this I wanted to fix this problem and then tell him later on when I won't have. A fiancée following me around I look at hoseok and soon we looked eyes I was so angry how can he hug my baby as he belongs to him never! Taehyung is mine I think I saw a slight smirk tugging on hobi lips as he put his second arm around taehyung's waist I had to control myself from just running over there and pulling taehyung out of his grip but why is he hugging him? I focused a little more to see that taehyung was shaking?? He's crying!! Oh my god, I'm a hundred percent sure this witch invited him urgh I got some words to say to her after this fucking event ...I want my baby in my arms so much I miss him I regret so much ignoring him but I was in the same pain as him when I had to pass by him as if I didn't see him because this witch had told her secretary to ask some people to keep an eye on me so I won't get close to taehyung. Like she says "to avoid creating rumours" but the real reason is that she threatens me that she would hurt his family. And we all know better not disobey her we don't call her for anything 'witch' I still remember when I helped jimin/yoongi and hoseok to skip school with me and we ran off to our penthouse to play not long after there was police surrounding us we were scared we were only 12-13 years old she fucking called the police just because we skipped school and scared the crap out of us. I still cringe when I remember those days. It still isn't different. Enough of old memories

I need to break off this engagement.

To be continued

Thank you for reading... I appreciate it a lot see u soon👋