Twèñtÿ

Hoseok's pov.

I was holding on to taehyung as he started to calm down a little ms. jeons long speech was taking hours !!

"Before my friends I let you enjoy the night away I would like you to meet my dear friends we have worked together for so long and today, where we jeons are, is because of them.
Here welcome Mr.Kim namjoon and his husband Kim seokjin"

Taehyung stiffed in my hold and I looked down at him he slowly pulled away from me and I let him be he turned around to face the stage and smiled(?) I was about to ask him why but he spoke mostly to himself and said words that caught me by surprise.

"Dad..daddy!!" He almost yelled but quickly put his hands in front of his mouth I frowned and tapped on his shoulder he turned around and looked a little shocked I  mentioned with my head toward the stage asking him what he called m.kim right now. He quickly shook his head saying no. I shrugged keeping in mind to ask him later. for now, let's get out of this stupid party.

Jennie pov.

I was in yoongi's arm. when the idiots' mother introduced m.kim and his husband I'm glad they are back they can make taehyung happy and on cue, I looked at tae and he was already smiling like nothing ever happened I can now talk to them about what taehyung has gone through because of this family. I smiled at myself and looked back at the stage where my uncles were looking handsome as ever I don't know what's there secret is but they look so young as if they are in their 20s. You can clearly see from where taehyung got his beauty.

Jungkook pov.

My mother invited the Kim's and never told me!
I ignored everyone and kept my eyes on taehyung who looked happy now smiling. at least he's smiling even if I'm not the reason behind his happiness but his sadness that hurts like a bitch urgh I wanna just leave this stupid party. I was looking at where taehyung was standing now he was facing hobi they were talking,hobi suddenly took taehyung's hand and walked away I want tae...I don't care if I look like a whiny baby but I want my taehyung!
Hobi stopped in front of yoongi and his girlfriend they talked a little and I saw yoongi nodding and taking Jennie's hand and again hobi took taehyung hands but this time he intertwined them I clenched my fist my knuckles turning white from anger. I hate how his acting around taehyung now! They all walked toward the exit and walked out before they could disappear I saw a glimpse of tae and he looked quite happy with hoseok maybe...NO! No, never he loves me....even if he hasn't said it out loud. yh....he loves me.

"....Kook! Jungkook!" I snapped my head toward my mothers' annoying voice faking her oh so sweet tone with me I looked at my mother now we were sat at a table with me, mother and my fucking fiancée and his parents "yes?" My mother smiled but her eyes held nothing compared to happiness "go and bring Mr.Kim and his husband to our table I need to talk to them about something." I nodded a little happy knowing that I won't have to sit with them even if it was a short trip toward the other side of the hall where I saw Mr.Kim talking with his husband. I walked toward them and when I reached closer I was about to call them but when I heard taehyung's name I shut my mouth and listened.

"I can't wait to meet my tae-baby I'm a hundred percent sure he wouldn't expect to see us this early" margin said with a hint of over happiness in his voice how do they know taehyung? he isn't related to them is he?? Mr.namjoon smiled while caressing his husbands' cheeks and nodded his head "I can't wait to see my son!" That caught me by surprise and sigh understanding they were talking about someone else named taehyung there isn't only one person with that name even though I bet my baby tae is unique to everyone I smiled to myself thinking about taehyung when his crying figured flashed in front of me I clenched my fist forced a smile and walked toward the Kims.

"Mr. Kim.." namjoon turned to look at me recognizing me he smiled showing a dimple on his cheek that I haven't noticed before well I haven't even properly looked at anyone at this party "yes?" I looked at him as he spoke "ah! Uhm my mother would like you to join our table she wants to discuss some things " I spoke Mr.jin nodded his head smiling warmly at me and taking his husband's hand and started walking toward the direction of our table that was placed near the stage.

My mother, the kids and my fiancées' parents the Rim's were talking as I sat there bored out of my mind this engagement sucks..oh haven't I told you my  So-called fiancées name? Well..his name is Xiweol.

"Jungkook" I looked at xiweol's mother and forced a smile because this fucking engagement and my break up is partly there fault too "yes" she smiled at me "Xiweol will be staying here with you and will attend the same school so please take care of him" he can take care of himself "Jungkook!!" I looked at my mother frowning why is she yelling? "What did you say to ms Rim?!" Did I say that out loud I looked at everyone at the table Ms. Kim and his husband looked shocked plus videos mother and father had their mouth and eyes wide open and finally the Bastard was glaring toward me oh! So I did haha sorry not sorry bitches.. I chuckled and cleared my throat before talking "uhm I meant I will surely take care of him" xiweol's parents smiled getting rid of there shocked faces and Mr. Kim's husband chuckled slightly knowing exactly what I was doing oh I already love these people I genuinely smiled at Mr. Jin.
I felt eyes on me when I looked around the table, of course, Xiweol was glaring at me I rolled my eyes at him and smirked oh I'm so ready to break him he would run away from me on his own.

To be continued

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️.im so sorry I updated late (if u even care) I have been writing stories for my writing class and had not enough time to find ideas for my own story this chapter has been taken me three days to write maybe I'll update more but it small chapters instead of long ones.