Twêłvê

he fell for the purple head.

No pov.

Taehyung was sitting on a bench, he was in deep thoughts replaying what jungkook said before he could walk out of the living room.

*flashback*
Taehyung stopped and turned toward the redhead "and also you don't make friends nor lover with money you use your heart. He was about to walk away but jungkook spoke that made taehyung look at him "there's nothing money can't buy, tell me if there's something it can't buy, can there truly be something money can't buy? If you have the courage why don't you tell me"

*end*

"Why couldn't I answer his damn question " taehyung mumbled to himself.

"Answer what question?"

Taehyung got startled by the voice and turn toward the owner of it there was park jimin sitting next to him on the bench.

Taehyung put his hand near his heart and spoke "you scared me senior" jimin smiled at him that caused taehyung's cheeks to be tinted a light rosy color. he looked in his lap playing with his fingers.

Jimin looked at him and noticed the pink tinting taehyung's cheeks he looked in front where some kids were playing on the playground he smiled.

."I was passing by and saw you in deep thoughts I sat next to you but you didn't notice you didn't even move an inch by my motorbike's noise. Oh, and call me jimin or hyung I like it better than a senior."

He looked at the purple head he was looking at him with a smile and nodded as an agreement.

"So what question made you think this hard?"

"Um, jiminie hyung is there something that money can't buy?"

"Why?" Questioned jimin. With a smile on his face by the nickname the purple head gave him.

"Um, do you mind if I don't wanna say why?"

"No, it's ok so something money can't buy huh!" Said jimin while slightly tapping his finger on his chin. Taehyung nodded again as an answer. when jimin got an answer he looked at taehyung who was patiently waiting for an answer.

"What about air it can't be bought"

"Omg, yes why didn't I think about that before thanks jiminie," said taehyung while giving his boxy smile that made jimin's heart beat a little too fast for his liking. he let a laugh escape because of the facial expressions taehyung made when he got an answer. Taehyung laughed along.

They started talking about other things just to know each other better suddenly a phone rang and it was taehyung's he looked at jimin he put his hand on his pocket in which was his phone and gave an apology before getting up "I need to take this call hyung I'll be right back" he walked away from a little he fished his phone out of his pocket and answered. Little did he know that jimin was a curious soul and was right behind a tree listening to his conversation.' he's acting suspiciously' that's he's reason to eavesdrop on taehyung's convo.