Føùrtêèñ

Alright, enough chitchat let's get out of here" said hyuna while getting up and taehyung followed her and got up from his seat too.

"You look perfect!!"

Taehyung's pov

I am so thankful that hyuna noona helped me. she gave me new clothes because the other ones were completely soaked she made me get up from my chair and examined me from head to toe.

"You look perfect let's go!!"

She looks so happy she took my hand and was about to walk out of the room when I gently pull her back.

"What is it taehyung-ah?" She questioned looking back at me I smiled and asked her

"can I at least look at myself before we get out"

She smiled and lead me to a mirror

"I forgot sorry haha....so what you think ?"

"It's...my style omg tank you noona"

(Imagine purple hair you might ask why this is "extra" it's because the other boys are only wearing simple suits nothing like this 🙃😑)

"Now let's go," I said and took her hand in mine she is such a nice friend.

She smiled and started walking toward the door.

Jungkook pov

Here am I standing with yoongi and hoseok talking about anything but in the back of my mind there's only one question where is that brat.

"That brat is right there," said yoongi hyung I looked at him and he chuckled "yes you said that out loud now look" I look at where he was pointing behind me and there he was hand in hand with hyuna noona but that I didn't mind but him god he is I don't know how to describe him but I can only think of one-word perfection

I couldn't take my eyes off of him he's so beautiful standing there in the middle noona left him to go join jimin without realizing I dropped the glass I had in hand I turned back to yoongi and hoseok they were startled by the sudden drop.

No pov

Hyuna approached jimin and smiled she looked back at where taehyung was standing playing with his fingers. hyuna knew that jimin was bisexual and that he had little interest in the purple head so she spoke."it's not right for a gentleman to ignore such a pretty boy" she finished by pushing jimin toward taehyung.