Twëńtÿ-twœ

Daddy= Jin
Dad=namjoon

Taehyung's pov

"Taebaby! Come down diner is ready."

"Coming daddy!!"

Hy guys how have u been? I'm great I think..well I'm back with my real parents after so long so I am happy but don't ask me where I am I know you will tell other people and I don't want anyone to know where I am I just wanna move on in my life and forget about my past cuz he..is happy now that he got married isn't he? Well, I hope he is.. even if he had given me false hope I still wish him happiness with his husband.

But I will tell you something that might have been unclear for you well to start I'm not a family member of the Kim family I used to live with they are the nicest people I've ever know even if they weren't I was happy to act like they were   I wish to visit them one day but that can wait maybe a year or two Yh! a year. Well moving on have you heard of the biggest millionaire in Korea? Not the jeon. no, it's the kims you know the one who helped the jeon come so far well... I'm their son biologically their son you might be asking how? Well, that would be a  story for another time but anyway yes I'm rich but I never liked to show off so since I was maybe 5 I told my parents to never let anyone know I was their son so until this day the population never knew who was their son 😜 anyway my daddy jinnie and dad Joon are waiting for me to eat dinner.

I walk downstairs to the dining room where a maid was waiting for me so she could pull out the chair on which I was going to sit I feel bad for making her wait this long I smile at her she happily returns.

Now that think about it I haven't talked to the other guys before my departure I'm feeling bad now that I haven't said goodbye to hobi,suga and jiminie maybe I'll call them once to tell them that I'm ok and ask them how they are doing over there Yh I'll do that today after dinner time.

"How are you feeling baby.." asked my daddy while coming out of the kitchen with a butler following with a big tray full of food. Daddy loves to cook and his food is the best I've ever eaten I used to miss he's cooking while I lived with the Kims before but now I can eat it again!

"Where is dad?" I said looking around
Daddy sat down on his chair before speaking " he's in his office I think..miss Luna could you go get him to please" miss Luna the maid who was waiting for me nodded and walked to the second floor of the house.

"So baby would you tell me what happened over there?"

"Daddy not now please I promise I'll tell you everything soon" I smiled at him and he nodded smiling back he ruffled my hair "I missed you so much I couldn't wait to get back to you," he said and pinched my cheek "daddy.." I whined and he giggles and I laughed with him "I missed you too" I whispered back

"Who missed who?" Here comes the best dad on this planet no joke  "joonie my baby missed me" daddy said getting up from his seat and kissing dad on the lips I smiled at them they were the sweetest couple you could ever meet.

To be continued

*not much-left guys thank u for your support I love you all so much ❤️

~Do u guys want a little side story of namjin and how they had Taehyung?

~Where do u think is taetae?

~Should he wait a year to go back?