Thrėē

At the cradle of privilege education JEON high school...
Saving an ostracized student was...
Neither a son of chaebol nor of an honorable family...
But an ordinary boy who was there to deliver laundry!
"The son of God who is exempt from college entrance by way of wealth!! if you guys have nothing to do..you should try taking the SAT!"
"If such a thing should come from a privilege it deserves capital punishment!JEON group should blow itself up!"
"As a parent, I can't forgive them I refuse to continue shopping at JEON MART!!.
.
.
.
.
JEON GROUP GIVE US AN EXPLANATION!!
JEON GROUP GIVE US AN EXPLANATION !!
ABOLISH THE ELITE EDUCATION SYSTEM!!

People were protesting against the JEON group.

"I am here now where people are protesting against the JEON group. and they request to have an elitist educational system,"  said the reporter.

Taehyung's pov 

I was wiping the tables and listening to the news that was played on the tv of the cafe I worked for.

I took a deep breath and swiped even harder in annoyance.

"Now let's hear from the protesters...hello what brought you here today?"

"My friend was also heavily bullied and he dropped out of school"

"That sort of things can happen because of the unbearable stress of entrance exams, but at least at a place like this they shouldn't have to suffer those kinds of hardships"

I exhale heavily and throw the towel I had in hand and walk to where my co-worker was watching the bullshit.

I snatched the remote control and turn off the tv.

"Taehyung-ah, do you know what your nickname is?"

Asked my bestie, I turned around to look at her with a 'what the fuck you mean' expression.

she shrugged and turned her attention to the computer that was on the counter,

"common hero, wonder boy, you are our generations, true man...Kim taehyung laundry fighting!! send wonder boy to JEON high school"

she shouted the last part excitedly, I was so pissed at her and the co-worker's excitement,

"stop it!"

I said while throwing the towel I just picked up. I walked past them.

Jennie smiled and lowered her arms that were still hung in the air and spoke again...

" by the way BANGTAN...are they really doll-faced?"

she asked I stopped on my track.

"I wish I could see them up close in person"

she continued I frowned and a smirk replaced it.

"BANGTAN? what bangtan? BUGS makes more sense. Four dung bugs( 🐜 ) "

Jennie laughed at my mocking I picked up the two garbage bags and walk near the door just to be showered with flashes of cameras reporters ran from both sides of the street right and left I stopped in shock.

"Mister taehyung please look over here"

said one of the cameramen.

"Mister please say something"

They blocked my way and started rambling I couldn't comprehend I took a step backward when they all suddenly approached me.

"Excuse me! look here smile!."