Šíxtėéń

They didn't know someone heard and saw everything.

No pov

With a heavy heart, the sad boy closed the door and walked away he leaned against the wall and lightly hit his head against it. by accident he hit a little hard he let out a silent gasp and rub his head.

"It'll be embarrassing if you faint right now"

Came from a voice the boy knew oh so well he looked at jungkook who had a smirk plastered on his face the purple head looked at him and back at the door to make sure they didn't hear the redhead's loud voice he look back at jungkook and whisper shouts "I'm not gonna faint" he walks trying he's best not to make a sound when he heard the door opening he ran and stood next to an amused redhead. Out of the room came hyuna and jimin hand in hand they stood in front of taehyung and Jungkook as hyuna smile.

"Oh, taehyung-ah you're here why didn't you come in?" Asked hyuna taehyung didn't know what to say

"uh, it's just! I wanted today's tank you! Yh that's right thank you for inviting me" he said and bowed. Jungkook was trying his hardest not to laugh at the purple heads rambling.

Jimin kept his eyes on the purple head unknowingly.

"Sorry about the party, um jimin and I are heading out for a drive wanna join?"

"Uh no.." taehyung replied he didn't want to third wheel the couple that would break him even more but he was lucky jungkook spoke,

"Taehyung and I have something else planned" jimin shifted his eyes toward jungkook as he finished his sentence and back at taehyung.

"You do?" Asked hyuna a little confused.

"Yes I'm taking him out somewhere" he finished adding more suspense to his lie well it wasn't a complete lie he was thinking of taking the purple head somewhere.

Jimin shifted his eyes back at jungkook who had a smirk that never left his lips the minute he saw him but he didn't believe the redhead he's thoughts changed when Taehyung spoke happily clapping he's hand.

"Ah that's right we're going out!" Jungkook smiled when Taehyung said that. "Goodbye hyuna noona" taehyung bowed once again.

"See you again," jungkook said before dragging the purple head but stopped midway he knew how jimin was looking at them he smirked again! And intertwined his hand with taehyung's soft ones once he did that he sighed at the feeling of their hands being attached.

They walked again leaving hyuna smiling and jimin not so happy about what he just saw he thought taehyung would push him away but he just saw the purple head tightening his hold on jungkook's hand.

Once they were out of the view of the two they left behind jungkook spoke "I've paid off my dues"

"What does?" Whispered taehyung "for saving my life in the pool"

Taehyung backed away a little still holding on jungkook's hand that he completely forgot that he was holding "I've saved your life! This doesn't count" they stopped walking and Jungkook faced Taehyung "should we go back"jungkook said before turning to go back to where they left the other two.