Fįvë

Um, hy again listen to this 👆 when I tell you ok bye.

Recap; "I don't care...i have a bad feeling about this...
just to let you know, regardless of what you say I'm not going"
I say and walk back to my room.

"But you like to swim?"

Said taehyung's mother.
as his mother speaks he stopped on his track.

"you said you wanted to go to a school with a pool"

she continued to reason with her son.

The lavender head boy snaps his head toward his mom

"are you trying to get me to go to that school by saying they have a pool?!"

He question.

"I'm not going. I don't want to. ill never go!"

He shouted instantly ms. Kim and Kang let their arms fall (still holding the uniform).

👑👑👑

The next day in front of the school, hehe he still came after all😂

Parking the van in front of the school the purple head was about to unbuckle his seatbelt when his father stopped him.

"Wait, just wait a minute mister"

he said

Taehyung didn't say a thing and stayed while the man rushed out of the van. he opened the door for him. taehyung frowned at his fathers' behavior but shrugged it getting out and shoving his leather backpack over his shoulder. before walking away he turned to his father and bowed his head.

"I'll go and come back" he finished and turned toward the school.

👑👑👑

The helicopter landed on one side of the school ground and came out a young boy with reddish hair, a perfect body, and a bored expression on his face.

👑👑👑

Taehyung hid his face behind the school map and walk on the stairs that lead inside the school.

"This is hella big"

That was what taehyung thought. He lowered the map/book to have a better view of the school. every student passed by him, he imitated them and started climbing the stairs.

"There were only two made, imported from Japan. I got myself one, guess who bought the second one"

Asked a student to his friends while walking toward the school.

"Who," asked his friends with a curious tone.

The boy had a wide smile on his face before answering the question"hehe the one and only JEON jungkook, but don't you think my style is better" he asked with a frown

"Hey let me borrow it"
"Oh me too"

He laughs at his friends requested and speeded toward the school.

Students were showing off their newly bought items." rich spoiled brats" was what taehyung thought.

He turned in another direction to find the location his looking for with the help of the map.

"Just where is it," he asked himself he once again look at the map and look in front of him he found the path that leads to his destination so he followed it.