The New Transfer Student

"I'm sorry for being late Mrs Park." You said as soon as you stepped foot in the class and smiled awkwardly while looking up at the clock.

"Take A Seat" Mrs Park kindly instructed you.

As you walk to your seat, you can't help noticing the same guy from earlier on sitting across you, 'what's he doing here?" You can't help having lots of questions to ask.

"Okay class, as most of you may have already noticed that there is someone new with us today" Mrs Park smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Vernon, why don't you come in front of the class now and briefly introduce yourself ?" Mrs Park excitedly asked.

"Zzhh" you hear the chair being pushed and you instantly looked in the direction of Vernon, the new guy.

"Heol!! He's so cute , he's totally mine" You hear the leader of the most popular clique in school squealing.

"Erm hey, I'm Chwe Hansol Vernon , you can call me Hansol or Vernon , I'm cool with either and I'm a transfer student." Vernon confidently said.

"I guess he isn't a shy person, is he?" I silently thought to myself.

"Is there any questions you may like to ask me?" Vernon hesitantly said.

"Would you date me?" Nayeon, The leader of the most popular clique in school called 'L.T.L" shamelessly asked.

"I'm sorry to turn you down, but its a no." Vernon rolled his eyes in disgust and turn his body back to face everyone , waiting for another question to be asked to break the awkwardness in the air.

"I guess that's enough of 'get to know the new student session' why don't you talk a seat Vernon?" Mrs Park bursts the awkward silence filling the air.

"Now, Where's Y/N?" Mrs Park looked around the class.

"Y.. Yes? " I nervously stood up as I thought I unknowingly did something that I wasn't suppose to do or something similar.

"I'm sure Vernon need someone to teach him more about the school and someone to help him familiarize with the new environment , so I'm assigning you to be Vernon's first friend." Mrs Park smiled with glee.

"Vernon, why don't you sit next to Y/N and that will be your permanent seating arrangement for this semester and don't worry, Y/N doesn't bite hahaha" Mrs Park recommended and laughed at her own joke.

"Damn... Not this guy, he seems a little hard to communicate with." You thought to yourself and wonder how bad could it be.