The Meeting

"scoups, jeonghan, hoshi, woozi, jun minghao, mingyu, wonwoo, joshua, dino and seu..seungkwan?" you try your hardest to memorize all their names.

"i love how cute you are when you rack your brain and make that cute little pig look-alike scrunch expression kekeke" vernon giggles at the end of the line.

"i just wanna be prepared enough for the dinner later and yes i know I'm cute, alright i'll see you later muack" you blow a kiss through the phone and hung up.

you hung three sets of outfit up and your sister walked in a randomly gave her opinion "pair that denim shorts with a distressed denim jacket and a typical white tee with platform boots."

you went along with her decision without saying a single word of thanks.

-you arrived at a cafe designed to look like the 70s - filled with retro vibes-

"heyyy!!" vernon grinned and hugs you.

"ahh, annyeonghaseyo" you immediately bow as you see the rest of the members behind him.

"y/n ah yyipeuda (pretty)" mingyu praised your visuals - you was so shocked when you look at his - his tall height - structured figure - his angular facial features and deep voice has captivated you.

"ahh kamsahabnida.." your reaction in your mind and what you said out was completely different-inside you was like a war but in a positive manner and your heart was exploding.

-all of you are eating, creating joyous commotion-

"ahh there's nacho cheese on your lips" vernon kiss your lips to remove it.

"YA! JINJJA!" Jeonghan threw a piece of bread he torned at Vernon.

"get a room bro" Joshua being the holy person he is, voiced out.

"muack" Vernon pulled onto Joshua's sleeves and pecked his cheeks.

"AHAHAHAH" everyone bursted out laughing except Joshua who was disgusted and wants to cleanse himself with holy water.

"hyung saranghae" vernon feeds Joshua a slice of toasted bread.

"y/n ah why do you even like this dork here?" scoups asks.

"ahh.. keu," you were not prepared to get asked that question. "I,"

"hyunngggg hajiman (stop it)" vernon look over into scoup's direction.

"YAA!! do not interrupt me" scoups pretended to be angry.

"Vernon hyung is handsome and a walking visual, duh, hyung you're asking the obvious!" Seungkwan's muffled voice said as he chews on his burger.

you nod your head silently, "SEE I KNOW HER!" Seungkwan got extra-ly excited. "high five!" your palm smacked against his palms and at that instant it felt like you both has been best friends for decades.

Vernon got jealous and used a serviette to wipe your hands and interlocked it with his. "remember, that you're mine.. " his gum and shiny white sets of teeth showed.

the rest of the member just stared at both of you and copied the same actions as Vernon just did with the member beside them as a joke.

Vernon then put his right arm around your waist and smooch your left temple - at this instant, you know that you have found the right person,  who will love you and care for you 24/7 - even infront of people closest to him.