My Heart Skipped A Beat

"Y/N!" Vernon shouted across.

You didn't hear him because you were in deep thoughts about what kind of person Vernon really is and about the project you have due next week.

"Ermm Y/N?" Vernon waved his hand in front of your face.

"Oh errmm sorry, didn't see you there again for the second time today" You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Didn't you hear me call you like a dozen times?" Vernon asked.

"Really? A dozen times? I'm sorry then, why don't I treat you anything you want that is not so expensive, since we have a project to do together." You suggested.

"How about your love? " Vernon lean closer to you and holds your hand.

You were shocked speechless, your heart was beating very fast that it skipped a few beats , you gazed gently into his eyes and your mind is blank.

"I'm just joking! Hope I didn't scare you or anything though" Vernon gently laughed and let go of your hand.

"W.. Well, we better get going now so we can start earlier on the project shall we?" Your spoke quickly and walked away.

You both arrived in a cafe located in Gangnam. You looked around in amazement as the place looks incredible, totally the perfect place to study and mingle around with friends and it even serves Strawberry Shortcake which are you favs.

"Wow.. This place is wonderful, how did you know about here?" You ask Vernon while placing your bag down.

"I always come here with my closest friends after training, this place just relaxes us." He said as he sat comfortably on the sofa chair.

"Ahhh... By the way, what do you want to have? Like I said it's my treat." You put your hair back and asked.

"Chocolate cake is my all time favourite and I'll have iced water too, thanks a lot" Vernon said with his eyes fixated on you.

You walked to the cashier to place your order. "One chocolate cake, one strawberry shortcake, one glass of iced water and one glass of iced chocolate and that will be it"

While waiting for your order , you suddenly thought about what Vernon has said to you earlier and how he held your hand and how his eyes gazed at you. You started wondering why did your heart skipped a few beats when he did all those actions.

"Excuse me?" The cashier staff called you and you broke off from your trail of thoughts. "Gomabsubnida ( Thank you) " You thanked and pick up the tray and head back to the table.