Mine.

you waited for Vernon to end his practice near Pledis Entertainment Building.

"heyy," you both embraced each other with joy. "i missed you - although it's only been 3 days."

"i missed you toooooo" Vernon carries you and spins a round.

"kaja!!" he puts you down and walk with you to his favourite cafe.

you chew on your burger and casually brought Mingyu up, "Mingyu is so dreamyy.."

"YA!"
"what?"
"IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Vernon put his spoon down with force.

"yea , Mingyu is dreamy but you're way more perfect babe, besides im already yours - what's there to be afraid of?" you hold his hand and reassure him.

"Hansol-ah!" you hear a familiar voice coming from behind you and footsteps closing.

"ahh...this was why you left like a bullet train earlier on.." Scoups puts his hand on Vernon's shoulder and smirked.

"annyeong y/n!" Mingyu pops out behind Scoups and smile while running his ringers through his hair.

"heyyy." you waved.

"HYUNG."
"what?"
"y/n is mine." Vernon firmly said as he stare deadly at Mingyu.

"don't worry - i know that long ago but you never know if she will fall for my insane visual and pefect height." Mingyu joked and posed.

"AHHAHAHA" you and scoups bursted out in laughter.

"okay, we'll let you both have your own personal time." Scoups and Mingyu walked away to the two tables away.

[you both walk around the street, window shopping]

"yellow or pink?" you hold out two pieces of clothing in front of the rack.

Vernon back hugs you and smells your hair, "anything looks good on you , especially me - im your best accessory" his voice muffled behind his black mask over his mouth.

"no, im serious."
"i was serious too"
"no for real. pink or yellow?"
"ahhh.. pink"

"thanks - we should get those black sweater with designs on it, like couple outfit!" you point to the side rack- right beside a huge window and broke free of his warm hug.

"i love this!" Vernon says as you both stood in front of the mirror with the sweater over your bodies.

"since you love it i will pay for it for us,"
"no! i will"
"BABE PLEASEEE"
"NO."
"fine - you pay for my pink shirt and i'll pay for our sweaters.deal? deal."

you head straight to the counter and Vernon followed while strongly disagreeing to the deal.

you both got changed into the sweater immediately and head to one of those booth that takes pictures and allows you to customize it like - very Japanese kawaii style of photos.

"hana deul set!" you both held out a peace sign.

"set!" Vernon and you holds each other cheeks.

"set!" Vernon's soft lips caresses your cheek.

"set!" you both just gazed at each other for the last picture.

"ahhh.. im so cute!" you jokingly say about yourself.

"yea i know that, im way cuter though" he points at the second picture to himself.

"saranghae." you kiss him on the cheek just as he finished his sentence.

"what was that for?"
"im repaying you for the kiss in the picture"

"aishh you're really the cutest." he pinches your cheek.