The Movie Date

You paced around the room, walking in circles frustrated over what to wear for the movie date later at 7pm.

"Casual, cute or sporty?" You said out as you look at the outfits you have laid out on the bed.

You went to your dressing table and picked up your phone and text Vernon to ask what he will be wearing.

"Blue and white striped long sleeved and dark blue jeans." He replied.

Immediately after you have read the reply, you head to your closet and grab a pair of jeggings and a striped hoodie.

You sit on the chair in front of your dressing table and put on simple makeup, only wearing foundation, concealer, tinted lip balm and drawing your brows straight and after that you quickly put on a simple pair of sneakers and grabbed your purse on your way out.

"Hey! I hope you didn't wait too long... You know cause of my fashion emergency." You apologized to Vernon as you were 5 minutes late.

"No,  it's cool. I only just got here too. " Vernon smiled and patted you head.

"Let's go get the tickets now. " You remembered.

Vernon then takes out the tickets from his pocket that he had already bought.

"Oh, how much was it? I need to pay you back." You asked as you opened your purse.

"Hey. It's a date, I'm gonna be like those perfect man in the movies and books, I'm gonna pay for the expenses today." Vernon sweetly said and walked to the counter to get popcorns and drinks.

"Come on, we dont want to be late do we?" Vernon said with hands fully occupied with snacks and drinks.

-The Movie Has Started-

That night you both went to watch a horror movie that was very highly raved about, but little did Vernon knows that its impossible for you to watch a horror movie without the constant screaming.

"Ahh!!" You screamed and hug onto Vernon's arm.

You slowly look up to check if the jumpscare is gone , you hold on tight to his arms as the suspense goes on.

Vernon gently pats your head and softly said "Aww, aren't you cute? "

You then realized whose arms you have been tightly hugging on to and let go at the speed of light.

"Oh , I'm sorry. I'm not very good at watching horror movies." You blushed.

"No, no. It's okay I don't really mind that much.. " Vernon says.

Right after those words,  you then confidently hugs his arms again and leaned on his shoulders.

Vernon slowly holds your hands and refused to let go of it.

"Omg!!" You screamed again because of a jumpscare.

You hid your face behind his arms and Vernon decided to put his arms around your shoulders so that you may feel a sense a protection.

You blushed even harder now and thinks "omg... Why is he doing this? It's torturing me mentally, he's so sweet.. " you melted deep inside, and hug him.