'Did I Fall For Him?"

"That was like the best movie I've ever seen, wasn't it?" Vernon excitedly said as you both exit the movie theater.

"Ha- ya right , it was so good that I got scared shitless" You joked.

"And you hugged onto me so tightly I could barely breathe, haha" Vernon teased you.

You hugged onto him tightly and said "HAH! I guess you're gonna die tonight, this instance and in my arms."

"Help!!" Vernon pretend scream.

"Let's go get some snacks and drinks nearby , I know a really good place here." You pulled Vernon's sleeve.

-At the 24/7 Cafe-

"Ahh... A nice warm cup of hot chocolate can really relax you." Vernon said calmly as he sipped the cup.

"Ah! By the way,  I realized you're wearing almost exactly the same as me today. "Vernon suddenly brought up the topic.

"I was trying to couple match" You said jokingly.

"Hmm, I guess we're a couple now aren't we? We hugged, we couple matched, we watched a movie and we did a project together." Vernon continued your joke.

"We're so basic-ly goals" You laughed.

-You're Infront of your house-

"Thanks for sending me home,  boyfriend... It was a great night today" You continued joking.

"Yes Jagi , it's my duty to protect you,  I love you." Vernon smiled.

"Remember to text or call me when you're home , so I know you're safe. " You said as you opened your house's door.

"Yes Ma'am!" Vernon pretend serious.

-You were walking to your room-

"Unnie! STOP! " Your younger sister , stops you from entering your room.

"What now?" You asked in annoyance.

"Who's that dude? The one you were with at the gate.. " Your sister asked.

"Erm, j..just a friend from school?" You smiled , trying not to caught lying.

"Come on,  I saw how both of you looked at each other." She teased.

"Here's 20,000 Won , now keep quiet and don't tell mum and dad about it." You bribed your sister and gently pushed her aside and close the room door shut.

As soon as the door is shut, you squealed thinking about what you & Vernon did today.

"Oh, no. Have I fallen for him?" Sudden realization hits you.

*Ding*

Your phone got a new notification,  you quickly look at the message as you knew it's gonna be from Vernon.

"Hey,I'm safe" Vernon's text said.

You secretly feel a sense of relieve that's no harm has come to him.

You then put down your phone and went to take a shower.