we're stronger together II

You look up at Vernon , " no .. this isn't about me , i'm just afraid that your career would be ruined because of us , because of me " you said .

" Things will definitely be different now that this scandal came up but i assure you that we will make it and you don't have to feel bad because it was also my choice to be with such a wonderful woman like you , Y/N . " 

" You're just the sweetest and okay . We can do this together . " you hold onto Vernon's hands tightly . 

" Ringgggg " Vernon 's phone rang .

" Yeobuseyo ? " Vernon said as his eyes increasingly filled with worry . 

" Yes . "

" I'm sorry . " 

" I get it , I'll make my way there now " 

Vernon slips the phone back into his pocket , " I have to go now , it was my manager who called . I'll call you later okay ? " He said as he caresses your cheek and scurried off afterwards . 

Now , your heart feels heavy . You are still trying to comprehend everything that has happened , fear overcame your mind . " What now .. " you thought to yourself . You sat against the wall , still trying to hide in the dark corner and hope that the reporters do not find you and started bawling . You felt as though you were selfish to have dated an idol whose career is still at its prime . " This is not your fault , love is love . " you mumbled to yourself , trying to pick yourself back up . 

You go back to the classroom after calming yourself down . 

" What a sly bitch " 

" Y/N ! Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror ? "

" Vernon deserves someone better " 

The snickering remarks filled the tense air as you walk to your seat . 

" ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH ! " 

" Y/N , take out the Chemistry notes i handed out last week " Your teacher instructed . 

" Hey .. are you okay ? " your deskpartner , JinYoung whispered over to you .

" Mhmm.. I'm fine . Thank You " your voice lacked spirit .

" You know i think you're a really beautiful girl with a huge heart , people are just jealous . Don't ever let anyone's criticism get to you .. " he slid a candy on your table as he complimented you . 

" Tha..That's really nice of you , Thank you . " your heart lightens a little knowing that not everyone is against you . 

- quarantine is getting me really bored . hence , the update after 2 years HAHA -