"Shh"

"Ugh I'm beat!" You stretched your arms out and yawned.

"Didn't know that a project could be this hard" Vernon groaned as he sipped his almost empty glass of water.

*Drake Music Playing*

"Hello?" Vernon greeted as he picked up the call

"Yes Scoups Hyung,  I will be there for the practice in time don't worry,  im just researching on some history thing with my new friend for a project"

"Okay thanks for the concern,  bye hyung , see you later.. " Vernon chuckled.

"Who was that on the line?" You asked.

Vernon then explained that it was his hyung from a boy group he's in and he just called to remind him about the dance practice and to check up on him.

"Woah wait what? A boy group?" You shockingly just realized what he just said. 

"Shh!!" Vernon covered your mouth.

"Yea.. I'm Chwe Hansol Vernon from the newly debuted group Seventeen who is under the company 'Pledis Entertainment' the reason why I actually transfered to this school is because it's nearer to the company's building so as to make it convenient" Vernon explained as he looks out the window.

"HEOL... THIS CAN'T BE, IM OUT WITH AN IDOL! " You scream whisper and squealed.

"I'm actually not allowed to tell anyone,  but if they naturally recognize me then I can't help it , I beg of you to not tell anyone" Vernon further explained.

"Hmm.. " You leaned your face and and shoulder nearer to him and cutely squinted your eyes.

"Hhahaah your secrets are safely kept with me" You chuckled and swept your hair back.

"Hmm, I got to be honest, you're pretty cute." Vernon gently touch your face and smiled.

Your cheeks blushed as red as apples,  your eyes widened and you naturally avoided eye contact.

"Hmm, you're quite a catch yourself" You said out while blushing.

"I knew that long ago," Vernon smirked.

"Oh!!  It's almost 5:30pm, I need to go now or I'll be late,  thanks a lot for the treat and see you tomorrow." Vernon noticed the time and hurriedly packed his things and left.

"bye!!! You quickly said and he dashed out of the door.

Just as you're packing your things up to get ready to go home,  you noticed a small slip of paper under the plate, you gently lift up the plate and picked up the paper. He has written his number on the paper. You smiled to yourself and kept the paper in your pocket.