The Truth

3 days has gone by since you have to deal with Vernon's terrible attitude.

"meet me at the secret room @ 2pm today -v.c" you read the note that has been placed in between the pages of your biology notes.

You know that it was Vernon who left the note as you recognize his beautiful cursive handwriting , but you wonder why would he randomly ask you to meet him after being such an asshole for 3 consecutive days.

-2:02pm-

"heyy.." Vernon softly said while closing the cheaply made and rusty door behind him.

"so," you inhale and exhaled "what's up?"

"look, i am very sorry for my attitude towards you out of the sudden and constantly avoiding you." Vernon apologizes with sincerity in his voice.

"ah.." You let out without opening your mouth, vernon has placed his warm lips onto yours. You were so confused at what was happening but at the same time really enjoying it.

"i missed you," Vernon took two steps back and smiled. "i had to avoid you because my manager found out about my close relationship with you and decided that it wouldn't be good for my image as a rookie, hence he instructed me to stay distant from you and i know you are a persistent person that's why i had to be rude to you otherwise you will never leave me alone."

Without saying anything, you just hug onto him tightly with no intention of letting go. You look up at him and smile with tears rolling down your cheeks.

"aishh neomu kiyowo (so cute)!!" Vernon squealed and ruffled your hair before wrapping his arms around you.

All the memories from the movie date came back to you- the laughters , the warm hugs, the bright smiles and the overwhelming love. All these coming from the person who you never ever thought you would develop and create such fond memories with.

"please don't ever leave me alone like that again, it was so hard for me to watch you being so different than usual which really breaks my heart.." you warned him.

"YES MA'AM!" Vernon chuckles, while doing the salute pose.

sorry for the very rare updates as i am currently much more interested in continuing my taeyong's story than this and i lack the inspiration and ideas on how to continue each chapters.