4. Running?

Arjun

"But not when you came with friends, what do you say Rami?" I said hoping to help her, and get to know her as well.

"Yeah. Then Rami take this blue record and note down all these bills no and the details mentioned in them. There are three more records, I already wrote the headings, you have to go through this notebook, I have written everything in order. Decide which thing you like to do." she said eyeing me and Surya and continued, " Thank you friends for helping me, now I'm going to rest. Goodnight."

She left. Just like that.

Surya and Rami looked at me with frawn.

"I'm not actually intending to write all these. I don't even like writing records in our UG." I blurted out.

The two others sighed.

We started sorting out her works and somehow completed by midnight. It might have took us a lot time if not for the clear pre-work of Anu. But why she's doing all this work? I asked Rami the same.

"She's one of the representative of the organization. For every camp, three members from the camp should come to keep their protocol in work and should see the camp is serving the motto."

"But how came she's working with this organization, she doesn't even speak to strangers. Always moody." Surya opened his mouth to our surprise.

Rami and I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I know her...from school days. We both... went to same school." he said as its a matter of fact. Then why are they not talking to each other?
"I also went to the same school." I stated.

Surya shifted in his seat showing his uncomfortableness. I don't like to keep him in tight spot.

"I might have noticed her. As we can see here, how she's so quite. But Rami how do you know her? How come you are best friends with your polar opposite?" I laughed at her.

She throwed the penstand near to her at me.

"You know what? We are not friends first. I actually didn't like her. She seemed to be pathetic.

We both have to stay in a room in a paying guest type of hostel, in Vizag. I had to stay there for a month for a training program. She was also at the same time for some medical thing... I mean it's something personal so I can't tell you about it.

So there we find each other. You know how talkative I'm and she, she took 10 days to tell me to shut up my mouth. I acted hurt and she gave all her chocolates to me. That's it she became my friend. From that day to today, we never fought. Though we shared a short stay, we were in contact with each other later. Then I got job and shifted to Vijayawada an year back. She also resides there. We will meet once a month at least without fail. Of all the friends of mine, she's a gem and a keeper. I can be carefree, I can be myself around her. She never judged me. Dudes, if you both, for my sake, behave good and made friends with her, we will become a hella gang. What do you say? "

"Why not. We will try... "
"I don't think it will work out..."

Arjun and Surya said at the same time time, respectively.

Rami looked at Arjun and Surya and Arjun and Surya and sighed tiredly.

"It's OK guys. I can understand."
She said with frawn layering on her forehead.

She switched on the screen of her mobile and checked the time .

It's past midnight. She moved her eyes to the brothers,