Chapter-20

"Same what?? I'm fighting for our relationship and you will leave me whenever you want,
I should be there to care you, but, you will never be on my side when I need you the most,
you will have flings and I should be in your control.
Am I right, Mr. Surya?"

Her eyes were fuming with anger and welled with tears. With that she left. I was stunned with her words. She never used such harsh words against me, never. My heart was feeling heavy. Is she is really my Nishi?

Author's Narration

Anu was very angry with Surya's encounter. She went to a near park and sat alone trying to avoid the thoughts of past. She then heard someone talking in phone. The voice was seemed to be familiar so she turned her head towards the direction from where the voice was coming. It was Arjun's. He was standing near a tree leaning on it with his back facing her. He had not seen her. She unintentionally heard his conversation. She learned that Arjun was feeling guilty for what happened all earlier. Anu thought to resolve the issue between them. So, she waited for him to end the call. After, she called out his name. He was bemused to see her there. She again called him and asked him to sit her beside. She asked him, "Arjun, I want to talk to you. I'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday. I'm in bad mood. Have you any questions?"
He listened to her and said,
"There is no need to say sorry. I am the one who entered into this disoriented story."

Anu: Hey, it's not like that. In fact it is not only disoriented but also an ended one. So, you no need to worry.

Arjun: Is it really over?

Anu: Ha.. Why are you asking like that.?

Arjun: If it really ended, you have not asked me whether Surya knows about my proposal or not and you have not slapped him that hard.

She remained silent thinking about itz keeping a serious face.

may be over thinking, He thought so to interrupt he said, "and of course you may have accepted me😉."

With his statement, she laughed. He felt happy to see her smiling.

Anu: Stop it man, I'm feeling hard to discuss about this with you and you, you are making it more awkward.

Arjun: Why are you feeling hard to discuss with? Aren't we friends? or have you already fallen for me?

Anu: Hey, I asked you stop it right?!! I haven't fallen anywhere or for anyone.

Arjun: Ohh!! then why are you blushing that much. I found it, you can't hide it.

Anu: Arjun, I'm not blushing but embarrassing. You are making me feel like that. Stop it yaar otherwise I'm leaving.

Arjun: Okk., don't leave me dear Anu. Whenever you are leaving me, you are taking my breath away with you.

Anu: OMG!! Then how came you are still alive ?!? I left you so many times right?!?

This time both are laughing together. Then, she said, "You should select a good pickup line. It was a Romeo time's one and so many told me already"

Arjun: Is it include my brother too? Of course, we both used to tell like that to girls whom we like.
On hearing that, her facial expressions changed.

Anu: Arjun, I have some work and have to prepare for tomorrow's speech. I'm leaving. Will have another time to hear your brothers' historiography. Bye."

She grabbed her bag and was ready to leave. Arjun got what happened to her and tried to stop her.
He said, " I just wanted to make you smile by joking but it went wrong."
She snapped him,"Haha, this time you brothers were really similar, you spillout whatever you want to, and then ask me to take it as a joke. Okay, I'm taking all your words as a joke even your yesterday's proposal. I really have to go because my fiancee was coming over here to meet me. It was not joke. I don't want him to see me with you making lame jokes. I hope you, understand. So, Bye."
She left him.

In room

Surya was in immense gloomy. Not just for her words but what he saw. After she left him, he searched for her to convince her. But, but when he found she was happily laughing with Arjun which made his heart cry. He immediately returned to room and was thinking about it. A past incident came into his mind.

Anu : Oh my God!! your rowdy brother was coming this way, I am going, bye.

Surya: Don't think about my brother in such a bad way. He was good fellow, caring, kind hearted,..
( Interfering him)
Anu: Stop it Surya. If you praise your brother in front of me these many times I may fall for him and leave you.

Suddenly, his heart felt like sinking in the sadmud.... and started crying. Then, Kittu came inside the room and asked him what happened. He hugged Kittu and shared his feelings with him

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.