Chapter-15 (Past 1)

Anu's POV

That guy stopped me and said, "I want to talk to you". I widened my eyes in surprise. He said, "You are Anu right!". I nodded my head in a yes way. He asked me "shall we talk while walking." I nictiated in approval. I was in trance and I am not in a state to judge all this. We are walking, suddenly, he asked,"Are you mute??", I widened my eyes and nodded in a no. He again asked me, "Then why don't you give answers with your mouth instead of sighing. I want to hear your sweet voice." What, is he out of his mind. I want to run out on hearing that. I am silent this time. He again asked me," Shall I get your number?". I made an angry face this time and replied him, "I don't have mobile." After saying that I walked past him so that he won't follow me. He laughed out on my action. This time I was very angry with him. He followed me and had given me a slip and said, "So, you are not mute. By the way, I am Nandakishore, you can call me Nandu. This is my number, call me when you are free". I returned to my way. After some time, I had taken the slip from my pocket .

Surya's POV

I was very angry now. Nanda kishore and I were enemies. How came he know about my feelings towards her, Anu? though I was careful in hiding. I am not having that much interest on her but if he follows I won't leave this issue easily. He introduced exactly the way I want to contact her. I was very angry with him now. There must be a traitor in our batch otherwise how this information reached him. She is just an ordinary girl and I don't know why I am giving her this much attention. After she left him I followed her. She suddenly stopped and had taken out the slip from her pocket. I prayed to god that she must ignore him. She thrown away the slip even without seeing the number. I felt happy. So much curiosity also developed in me about her. And my questions are, What was her opinion about love, wasn't she interested in boys, why was she always silent, etcetera.

Anu's POV

I was feeling uncomfortable with this uncertain meeting with that Nandakishore and he was not my type even. I want to forget this moment and continued to walk towards my school. I don't want to get affected by this because whenever I expect much then, I will get that much disappointment and agony. So I don't want anyone to enter my life. I am happy with what I am now and I dont want more than this.

Surya's POV

Along with me, there are a few students joined in this school this year. Nandana is one of them. She is my type of girl. She is very energetic and beautiful. She is very graceful and talkative. Every boy in my class had an eye on her. May be me too.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.