Chapter-16(Past 1)

Surya's POV

Kittu is an old student here. We became friends in less time. One day I saw Nandana talking to Anu. I am not able to understand their conversation but it seems to be Nandana advising Anu about something. Nandana is trying hard to make it understand to Anu. But Anu was showing zero interest. It was clearly visible on her face. Then, Naren came and Anu gave a smile to him. Then they both left. I got confusion with her behaviour. I must know what is what, but who will be the one to give me information about this issue. Suddenly, a great image of Kittu came into my mind. I ran to him.

Anu's POV

This day was hectic. I am tired, but I have to go to library for my assignment work. I am waiting for Naren. He was my only best friend here. I don't how he got that much patience to bear all my stupid actions. He had a lot of friends but I have only him. He will be the voice of me whenever we surrounded by people. He studies very well and helps me to clear my doubts regarding studies, people, technology etc. So much description about my friend but he worth it.

While I'm waiting for him, Nandana came to me. We have already introduced ourselves in our first class. She was so fast in everything, but I can't cope up with her. She asked me to call her as Nandu. From the day, she came to this college, she always wanted me to change. She gives lectures about communication. But, I always used to stare her without even listening a single word from her. How can I change all of sudden, I am in this way from my childhood and why all Nandus want to enter my life.

Then, Naren, my Savior came and all my energy was regained. I smiled to him and made a puppy face asking to make me from her in silence. He understood me since he knows well about me. He told Nandana about our assignment work and we left to library. I thanked Naren. He said,"Don't be like this my dear Alien, learn to say no if you don't like it. Because I may not be always with you right." I pouted. He recognized it ," It's OK alien, I promise I will try to be with you in all your bad circumstances. Is it okay with you, now smile." I gave a broad smile and said ,"Don't call me Alien again" He smiled and said," Why? Are you frightened that they me believe it, right?" Then again a curve on my lips appeared. I said , " I wish it to become true" and this time we both laughed.

After sometime, I returned home. Finally I am at home. This is only place where I can freely without being judged. I liked to be alone in my room and doing something which will make to completely forgot the issues I'm having with. Since I'm the only child they will give me whatever I ask for. My mom always shows interest in details about my studies, my wishes, my necessities etc. and tries to provide. She was afraid of me for being alone. But she doesn't know how to heal wounds caused to my heart and the scars left by the memories.

Surya's POV

I am adjusted to this school now. Arjun, my brother also joined this but he registered for another course. He already made so many friends. He had all good quantities but except one thing that is he takes everything so serious. Sometimes it will be happy but sometimes it will be his weakness. This leads his behavior to become rude. I always used to control him by being on his side.

But, today I saw him fighting with Naren.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions.