10. Alone?

Arjun's pov

Yes, I really got surprised, because there are no one outside except her, Anu. I don't know what happened. I went to her and asked,

"Why are you here? Where is Kedar?"

She looked at me weirdly. Then I got that I asked her in a wrong way. I corrected my words and asked her,

"Why are you here alone?"

Anu: I hate loud music and surrounded by many people, this partying. I am not against it but I want to stay away.

Arjun: You may have asked Rumi for company. How can she left you like this?

Anu: No, I want to be alone. That's why I hadn't asked her.

Arjun:Are you saying me to get lost indirectly. Alright then I........Will..........go(hey girl please stop me, I don't want to go)

Anu: Stop acting, I didn't mean that. Actually, I don't want to drag Rumi, stopping her from enjoying, since she's upset from the last few days. So, I want to see her happy .You know she likes partying, dance, etc.,

Arjun: Ha, I am sorry.

Anu: No,you need not tell that. Actually, I am happy for that. Don't take me in wrong way. I don't believe in love and all that stuff, but you did a great job, by taking the terms as a mature guy and she too.

Arjun: (I was depressed and shocked with her answer) Ohh why do you hate love that much, have you any experience?

Anu: First you have to tell me since you are loverboy na, am I right?

Arjun: No, this is cheating. First I asked you so you have to tell me.

Anu: No.......

Arjun: Ok, I have no such experience. But some girls proposed me and I'm never interested. Thats it.

Anu: Why haven't you accepted anyone?

Arjun: Don't know. May be because I want to have the same euphoria as my brother got, when he had fallen in love, he seemed to be very happy, lives in her world, behaved as crazy guy. I want to experience all those.

Anu: Hmm.

Arjun: You know Surya loved Nandana..(she got irritated and interrupted me).

Anu: Arjun I asked about you.

Arjun: Aren't we close enough to discuss this?

Anu: We are close enough not to discuss this, am I right? Tell me more about you.
(I felt happy for her answer)

Arjun: Thank you for giving me that much importance. So, I am, as a close friend of you, want to ask onething? (she looked at me suspiciously)

Anu: Okay, as long as its not about my love life.

Arjun: Sure. Tell me about myself then. How much you know about me?
(I grinned at her)

Anu: Uff! Okay. You are Arjun. Your family members call you as Ajju. You are a hard worker. You have a dream project. It was your goal from your graduation. But, it was rejected. You are good in maintaining relations. You have lot of friends. You like tours. Wherever you are, you will have upper hand. You like nonveg especially sea food. Your favourite colour is blue. Your favourite heroine is Anushka, Your favourite place is Goa. This is all for now.

Arjun: You are mind blowing yaar. Awesome. Even my bro, no no, even I don't know about me this much. How do you know all these?

Anu: I have my own sources.(she winked at me). And some of them are my favorites too so it's easy to remember.

Arjun: Hey tell me, please.

Anu: Nope. Its late we have to go.

Arjun: Mmm. Ok let's go.

We went to the party. Rumi and Anu left to their rooms after sometime. Surya and Kittu want to stay there. But I wanted to return to my room. I am very happy because of Anu's words. My feelings towards her were escalated dramatically after today. I want to propose her. But, she doesn't believe in love to my badluck. I have to wait for her opinion too. I heard someone's conversation. Then, I lifted my head, I saw Nandana and Kedar. Kedar was proposing Nandana and she said yes to him.

Want to know what happened next.....wait for my next update. If you like the story, vote for me. Comment your opinions

 Comment your opinions