Bogart says "13"

Eiji’s POV

Way to start my day getting yelled at by Stephen when I overlook a SINGLE sentence that shouldn’t be in our work.

“Eiji damn it! This shouldn’t be included in our project! Ugh! You screw this.” Pissed, binalibag nya sa arm chair ko yung pinaghirapan kong paper at dahil lang yun dun!? Wow. What a turn off. Stephen may be my first crush…but his giving me the creeps. E kung bakit kasi di ako nag proof reading!? Yan tuloy di ko nabura yung “Ang-hawt-mo-Buknoy” statement dun sa latter part ng paper!? Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. But he made me wrote that!? Anyone? Who’s with me? If only he did not make himself that hot hindi ko masusulat yun (the worst thing that an observant person when writing a paper has to avoid). I’m such a capital L to the O seeerrr.

Well, let’s forget it. It happened already. Time to face the inevitably hideous present. Or can you just give me five more minutes to face that kind of present? Kinakabahan ako e! E what’s with the present ba that makes me feel nervous? Aside from it’s inevitable and hideous, you ask. Eto kasing English teacher namin she threw an oration/declamation which covers one: quiz, two: individual recitation, and three: seatwork. And I was like, “As in capital N and O way!? Ugh!? This woman is the worst. I mean, alam nyang acting is my weak spot and yet she decided to go with that!? This is so not happening! “

“Thank you for that distractingly boring oration Mr. De Guzman. You may leave my presence and go back to your seat… which is quite distractingly boring as you are anyway.” Oh no she did not humiliate a student!? Gosh! I’m curious. Why is this sort of a bitch teacher was hired? She doesn’t act like one. Hmmm…maybe ang sinulat nyang status dun sa biodata when she was just applying was ‘Single and Available’  and dun naman sa position desired ay ‘Bottom’ I swear if she ever make me pahiya I’m gonna slap her overdone face while saying,

“How dare you to insinuate such a diabolic act coming from a scratch of society like you!?” XD

Random kasi ang pagtawag sa amin which makes it more nerve wracking. O eto ngang katabi ko halos makumbulsyon na sa takot. Ayy…nakumbulsyon na nga pala talaga sya. Buti na lang di pa ako nitatawag. Yes I do have a stage fright. But I learned to become confident along time. How? I read a blog on Tumblr (btw, follow me! Kidding.) that said, We can be confident by being prepared. And so how did I manage to prepare for this oratory/declamatory shitness? Nagpractice ako sa bahay umakting. And you know what? I discovered something that will make crying a piece of cake kahit ang pinaka severe pokerfaced person 101 % mapapaiyak. I guarantee.

Behold…

The Glory…

The power…

That brings out…

The innate acting prodigy in you…

I give you…

The blessed…

Red…

Onion.

Yep. Sibuyas. Peeled onion (red, preferably). May nabasa akong article that onions diffused a chemical substance that reacts quickly within our eyes which makes us cry. Isn’t I a genius!?  Leaving the kitchen with a peeled red onion in my hand, I went into the safety of my room (the only place which lets my craziness continually develop and be tolerated) and started rehearsing as soon as possible. I’m doing ‘Ang Pasko ni Nida’. The story revolves around a helpless child who carolled for nothing but a food on that cold Christmas night to fill hers and her sick mother’s stomach. Pero nung pag-uwi nya hindi na nagising ang nanay nya. It was really a sad story but the catch here is that, I don’t have the ability to resonate that into acting. But with the help of this onion I will surely sound convincing.