Bogart says "32.2"

Hello guys! This is the second part of the Valentine's day scene. Hope you'll like it. :)

Eiji's Point of View

I was in the middle of my cannibal-like eating till I bit something hard.

“Aray tang-ina!” napamura ako. Medyo may mga nakakapit pang chocolate dun sa bagay na yun kaya nilinis ko muna sa loob ng bibig. Then kinuha ko sya and found out it was a ring. A silver ring. Sobra akong na-amaze papanong ang singsing nasa loob ng chocolate? Diba dapat nasa sanglaan? I stared at it for a moment. Then I saw this:

Eiji & Buknoy. In love, you and I.

Eiji and Buknoy. In love, you and I. Eiji and Buknoy. In love, you and I. Pinaulit-ulit ko syang binigkas sa aking diwa to make sense of it. Sadya ba to na nasa tsokolate or what? And why do I have the intention to wear it? Curious if it was meant for me, I slowly push it on my index finger. And it fits. It's like I'm reliving Cinderella when she wore the glass slipper then it fitted. I doubt Cinderella had a hard time taking her slipper's off kasi ako oo. Ang hirap tanggalin! I resolved the problem by not minding it for now as I am not done yet with my lunch. Yes you heard it right. Itong chocolate na ang lunch ko. 

I was munching and munching two chunks at a time till may nakagat na naman akong non-chocolate. It's not a ring. It's a paper this time na naka scroll. Napakamot ako ng noo sa pagiging weirdly creative ni Buknoy. Can't he just give things normally without the involvement of chocolates?

I unravelled the scroll like it contained the most classified secret ever written in the world. I scrolled it to the right and conditioned myself not to hurt a nerve at understanding the abysmal writing therein. Ang pangit. Sobra. Ano pa nga ba aasahan kay Buknoy. Hindi ako pintasero. I'm just an honest person. Haha! Then I began reading.

punta ka AvR after class. Bawal ma-late. ~ Awesomely awesome, Buknoy ;)

Why does he want me to go there? Di ba nya alam na may coutillion rehearsal kami? I mean, kung kelan nakakasabay na ako sa mga steps tsaka nya pa ako ibi- B.I. (bad influence)? Hay naku, ma text nga ang ungta! I fished my phone from my bag of course with chunks of chocolate in my mouth. We're living in the world where multitasking is a must. Hehe.

Hawak-hawak ko na ang phone ko, ready to dutdut na till nag message ang dance instructor namin, telling us that there'll be no rehearsal later. May date daw sila ng hubby nya. Aww? Ang sweet naman! So texting Buknoy about that was no more necessary. Nakaisa ang ungta ha.

After thirty minutes of staring at the blackboard, it turned out absent ang last subject teacher namin for the day with the same reason as that of our instructor. Dapat dineklara ng official holiday Feb. 14 e. Kailan kaya mangyayari yun? Pag nakahanap na si PNoy ng right girl? Haha! Kalkalin ba naman buhay pag-ibig ng presidente?

Since there's nothing to do in the classroom, I decided to go to the AVR thirty minutes ahead so that I could continue my power nap. Grabe inspite of the chocolates I have eaten, I'm still drowsy. When I walked into the AVR, it was pure darkness. The only light I've seen was when I pushed the door inward. Once shut behind me, everything turned like it was before.

I'm not afraid of dark places anymore. Obvious naman sa workshop ko dun sa manhole diba? And definitely walang multo dito. The only multo in the AVR would be me as what Buknoy first coined when we first met.

The coolness of the place invited me to sleep. Yawning, I borrowed the skill of a blind man and touched/sensed my way till I reached the center, sitting all at once. Gusto ko lang talagang pahirapan sarili ko. Without even knowing when, I dozed off to sleep. And I was dreaming a wonderful dream. A dream where I could finally sensed of what you and I means.