SOME SUNNATS ESPECIALLY FOR LADIES!

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                      -Aameen.

Some Sunnats Especially For Ladies

S.1 If out of necessity a female has to venture out of the house then she should walk on the side and not in the middle of any street or pathway. (Abu Dawud)

S.2 It is preferable for females to be content with silver jewellery and not insist on gold. (Ibid)

S.3 Whosoever (due to pride and vanity) wears gold jewellery shall be punished in the Hereafter. (Ibid)

S.4 Females should not wear such jewellery that cause a jingling noise with movement. (Ibid)

S.5 It is preferable for females to keep using ‘mehendi’ (henna) on the hands.  (Ibid)

S.6 Nabi (S.A.W) has said that the perfume used by females should not have smell. (Ibid)

S.7 Females (including girls) should not wear thin (see through) clothes.

S.8 If the head scarf (hijab) is thin then a thick cloth should be worn below it. In a similar manner if the clothes (or dress) are thin, a thick loose fitting petticoat should be worn below such clothing. (Ahmad)

S.9 Females should not wear such clothes as will reveal the contours or shapes of their bodies. (Ahmad)

S.10 A female should not remain, at any time, in the company of strangers (males)—one whom she is not prohibited from marrying.

A/N :)

Oh I do sooo love applying henna Alhamdulillah, and when we have the Niyyah of Sunnah while keeping it, we gain awesome rewards for it Alhamdulillah, what I mean is Masha Allah, no I should have said Subhan Allah…anyways why leave the Takbir out, so Allahu Akbar too! ;))))

With Duas and Salaam (Prayers and Peace),

abdurRahman (Gudi ;))