Conditions which Permit the Breaking of the Fast

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                      Aameen.

                        Conditions which Permit the Breaking of the Fast

                A person suddenly falls ill and fears that if the fast is not broken his life will be in danger or that his health will deteriorate. In such a case it will be permissible to break the fast. For example, a person experiences severe pains in the stomach and becomes extremely restless, or he was bitten by a snake. In such instances, it will be permissible to break the fast and take some medicine. Similarly, if a person feels extremely thirsty and fears for his life, it will be permissible to break the fast.

        A pregnant woman encounters certain difficulty and thereby fears for her or her child's life. It will be permissible for her to break her fast.

          On account of her being preoccupied in cooking, a woman feels extremely thirsty and she feels so restless that she fears for her life. It will be permissible to break the fast. But if she intentionally carried out such strenuous work which caused her to feel this way, she will be sinning.

A/N ;)

Ah Alhamdulillah Allah SWT is making fasting so so easy this Ramadhan here…the weather is amazing, it rains and cools and cools and again rains while the sun barely shows its face, Alhamdulillahi Rabbil ‘Alameen ;))))

 With Duas and Salaam,

abdurRahman (Gudi ;))