Rabi'ul-Awwal and Rabi'ul-Aakhir

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                      Aameen.

Rabi‘ul-Awwal

Our beloved Rasulullah SAW was born in this month. This fact alone makes this month an auspicious and blessed month.

Although in this month of Rabi‘ul-Awwal it is permissible to arrange lectures wherein the lifestyle and practices of our Nabi SAW are discussed, it is not the only month in which such programmes should be organized as discussions and lecture programmes relating to the Sunnats of Rasulullah SAW should be constantly emphasized throughout every month of the year.

Note: Care should be taken that one does not become a victim of un-Islamic beliefs and practices during such programmes.

Rabi‘ul-Aakhir

One should endeavour to fast 3 days every month, as it shall merit the reward of fasting for one’s entire life. (At-Targhib)

A/N ;)

Missed fasting the 13, 14 and 15 of Rabi‘ul-Awwal? No worries, we can still fast the Monday and Thursday of the coming week and gain awesome rewards In shaa Allah ;)) Also, Rabi’ul-Aakhir is around the corner, so check with the Islamic calendar and highlight the 13,14 and 15th of the month, and somehow squeeze and manage time from your busy schedule to fast those three days and please Allah SWT immensely! :)

With Duas and Salaam,

abdurRahman (Gudi)