FOUR; ORANGE JUICE

"Which one?" Carrie asked the 4 year old as she held up two scarves one nude and the other being plain scarlet red. Kathleen had been with her since the minute Carrie woke up helping her plan her afternoon with Harrison.

"The skin colored one!" Kathleen insisted while Carrie stood there chuckling at the sight of her child beaming at her fashion decisions.

"Hmm I don't know miss Kathleen would that be too simple?" She asked pretending to be befuddled with her decision.

"Well, I don't think so." Kathleen said putting her hands on her hips stopping her from coloring in her book her uncle Terrance had bought her.

"Okay, baby I trust you. Your my right handed man." She said grinning at Kathleen who looked confused at Carrie's remark.

"I thought I was a girl." Kathleen said shocked at Carrie thinking she was a boy.

"I know your a girl sweetie. That's just a saying." She said giggling at Kathleen while she soon joined in.

"Ohh okay mommy." She said continuing her coloring. Carrie soon wrapped the nude colored scarf around her neck before grabbing her purse which had been hanging on her chair by her bed.

"Ready baby girl?" Carrie asked Kathleen as she jumped off the bed running to Carrie's side.

"Yup!" She exclaimed. She was the only child who liked going to school because all they really did was color.

As they made their way down the hallway of pictures from Carrie and Harrison's wedding Carrie couldn't help but smile at how Harrison's face glowed in every picture that had been taken.

"Alright, who's ready for school?" She asked her three children as the two boys groaned while putting their dishes in the sink.

"Come on cheer up after school we can maybe get a treat." She bargained as she held the door for them as they all walked out with their backpacks on their backs.

"Now we're talking." She heard Justin say behind her taking Kathleen's hand so she wouldn't run off.

- - -

Carrie glided down the hospital hall looking down at her watch that had shown 11:00.
Im so late she told herself as she now began to see Harrison's room at the end of the hall.

Once she got to the room she opened the door seeing Harrison all dressed and groomed waiting on the end of the bed.

"Your wearing my favorite outfit." She blurted out looking at Harrison wearing a long leather coat with a grey scarf.

"Glad you like it." He said smirking- that signature Ford smirk- she learned to love.

"I can't wait to show you where we're eating!" She exclaimed at him walking towards his bed.

"I can't wait to see it." He said grinning ear to ear as he began to get up.

"It's a restaurant in Central Park you and the kids love it they serve every breakfast you can imagine." She said taking her arm in his.

"E-every food?" He said befuddled knowing that their were so many breakfast foods out there.

"Every!" She exclaimed once again as they both went out of the door towards the elevator at the end of the hallway.

"Wow! Even eggs?" He asked her earning a laugh from Carrie.

"Yes even eggs sweetheart." She said with a laugh.
- - -

"Would you like some orange juice Mr.Ford?" The young female waiter asked Harrison as she came to their table with a pitcher of orange juice.

Harrison then looked at Carrie waiting for her to answer the question he had just been asked. "Yes he would." Carrie said smiling at the waiter as she poured some into Harrison's glass.

"I didn't know I liked orange juice." He said looking at Carrie befuddled.

"You don't but it's good for you sweetheart." She reassured him as he took a sip of it.

"Eww! Now I remember why I don't like it." He said as he put the glass down earning a look from a few people around their table.

"Sweetie, you don't have to yell it. Okay?" She told him after he had his sudden outburst.

"Alright." He said ashamed at his lecture from Carrie. "Now, what do you say we go ice skating with the kids on Christmas Eve on Friday?" She asked Harrison changing to subject.

"Me? Ice skating? I don't think that's such a good I-Idea." He said looking at Carrie who just laughed at his honesty.

"It's okay honey I'm not good either but it would mean the world to the kids." She said as Harrison's face soon lit up at the mention of his kids.

"I'll do anything for them." He simply said.

"Well it looks like your getting your personality back." Carrie told him as she took a sip of orange juice staining the glass cup with her red lipstick.

"Why do you say that?" He asked Carrie curiously.

"Because before the incident you wish you could spend every second with our kids no matter what day it was." She reaching for his hand across the table.

"I still do." He said now taking her hand in his and smiling at Carrie who smiled back.

"I know you do so that's why we're going to go ice skating." She said as Harrison groaned before their food reached the table.

"You'll love it I promise I would never make you do something you wouldn't want to do." She said with love.

"Then explain the orange juice." He said with a smile before he reached for his fork.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS JUST NOW STARTING TO GET GOOD BECAUSE A LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER THIS SOME HAPPY AND SOME SAD. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. XOXO