TEN; NEWS

the picture on the top is based on how I think Kathleen looks. The actress is Rudith Marsi - r.i.p

Carrie laid there quietly, keeping her eyes closed, matching her breaths to the beeping of the machines that surrounded the bed. Beside her Harrison's hand grasped hers as he sat in the olive green chair reading the news which had a article on them and how they are doing, according to the news people, while Harrison read it sinking in all the "news".

"Harrison, your son Zack woke up and he's asking for you." A nurse said as she landed her hand on his shoulder earning him to look up.

Harrison quickly sat up letting the chair squeak as he quickly followed the nurse into the room where Zack laid awake sipping on some orange juice a nurse had gave him.

"Hi son." Harrison simply said as she walked over to his youngest son as his son gave him a questioning look.

"Something's wrong with you.." Zack told him that made Harrison give a small laugh at his son's ability to know if something's changed in his horizon.

"Yeah... I-I got my memory back." He told him softly while Zack quickly shot up from the bed glaring at Harrison thinking his dad had just told him a joke.

"Yeah right Dad." Zack said laughing while Harrison kept a straight face.

"You really did!" Zack exclaimed while he wrapped his arms around Harrison's neck while the son and father both cried making one of the nurses who had been watching this exchange shed a tear.

"I'm alright, son." Harrison told him pulling away and looking at Zack who had a huge grin on his face.

"I love you dad." He told Harrison before he once again hugged him while Harrison snaked his arms around his back.

"Mr.Ford can I talk with you for a second?" Doctor Kimble asked interrupting Harrison and Zack's moment.

"Sure thing, doc." He told the doctor before he whispered to Zack that he would be right back.

"Yes?" Harrison asked Doctor Kimble as they existed the room right before the door had shut leaving them right outside the door.

"Umm.. it's about your daughter, Kathleen, she's having a minor problem." He told Harrison earning Harrison to pace around.

"What's wrong with her?!" He asked Dr.Kimble with anger hiding in his voice as Dr.Kimble looked down at his clipboard.

"When the accident occurred.. she hit her head on the side of her car seat rather hardly so we don't know if it's a concussion or she's unconscious."

"Well can't you find out!" He asked the doctor while he shook his head.

"Alright." He said pushing the hair out of his face before he went back into Zack's room.

"Did someone wake up?!" Zack asked Harrison with excitement before Harrison shook his head making Zack lay back down while Harrison went to join his son.

- - -

Now that Justin had woke up Harrison laid with his two sons hand in hand while they watched a t.v program on the small t.v while it poured outside making the hospital more cold.

"Dad, Do you hear something?" Justin asked him looking at his dad with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah.. is sounds like crying." Harrison told his son now trying to find out what was happening in the other room next door.

"Kathleen!" Justin told him shooting up from his bed trying to get up but was gently pushed down by Harrison.

"You have to stay here and watch Zack." He told him before he ran to the next room finding Kathleen wailing in bed with nurses around her trying to calm her down.

"I want daddy!" She wailed right before Harrison ran to her side as she jumped in his arms crying into his shoulder.

"Daddy..."She mumbled into his shoulder as she held onto Harrison like her life had depended on it.

"Your okay baby." He gently told her stroking her chestnut brown hair that hanged down her shoulders.

"Lay back down, sweetheart." He told her letting her lay back down as he grabbed a tissue on the table near them gently wiping away her tears.

"Where's mommy?" She asked him before he told her where Carrie was and what had happened.

"I missed you daddy." She told him as Harrison brought his hand gently to her face wiping away her tears with his thumb.

WELL THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF EMOTIONAL AND SHORT BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON... ALSO IM DEBATING ON WRITING A ONE SHOT BOOK ON CARRISON SO COMMENT IF I SHOULD☺️ XOXO