FIVE; CHRISTMAS EVE EVE

"Momma! Daddy! It's Christmas Eve Eve!" Carrie under the big pile of blankets could hear Kathleen yell excitedly. Carrie groaned from frustration.
Kathleen had awakened Carrie everyday this week telling her how many days were left till Christmas. And now she could tell Harrison too because yesterday Carrie had checked him out of the hospital before he had to start his physical therapy.

"Go back to sleep, Kathleen." She heard Harrison murmur under the big pile of blankets they used last night after the New York weather kicked in.

"But daddy." She began as she now sat on the bed searching for both of her parents who were pretending to be asleep. "It's Christmas Eve Eve." She said with frustration as she found her dad giggling as he tickled her sides.

"What day is it?" He asked her joining her fits of laughter as he kept on tickling her sides.

Carrie now awake sat up and said, "Harrison stop it or your going to make her wet herself." She lectured him once Harrison began to stop and wrap his daughter in blankets.

"Daddy, It's snowing!" Kathleen said amazed as she looked out the glass window that lead to their balcony that was covered in snow.

Kathleen seeing this said, "I have to go tell Zac!" She exclaimed as she hopped off the bed running down the hall towards Zac's bedroom.

"Such a daddy's girl." Carrie whispered as she was now fully awake and getting out of bed slipping on her silk robe over her petite body.

"And what's wrong with that?" Harrison questioned her with a laugh as he sat up looking out the balcony to the busy city of New York.

"Nothing, nothing." She said in a whisper as she walked to the door before looking at Harrison in the messy bed laughing as she continued to walk down the hall. How did I ever get so lucky with this women? Harrison asked himself.

- - -

Carrie glanced out the window once again as she sipped her coffee watching her three children and very cold husband play in the snow as they built snowman's, had snowball fights, and built igloos. Well at least tried to build a igloo.

Carrie chuckled at the sight of her 10 years old son, Justin, pegging a snowball at his father who was maintaining Kathleen who had been trying to throw snowballs at innocent neighbors.

"Hey! Where did that come from?" Harrison yelled looking around for whoever threw the snowball. As he looked around the front yard he found Justin chuckling behind a bush.

"Oh it's on kid!" Harrison said as he began to make a snowball with snow before he threw it at his son. Kathleen howled with laughter at the sight of her father and older brother having a snowball fight.

Once Carrie began to look down at her book she heard the front door open bringing in all the nippy weather.

"'Mom, I need help!" She heard Zack holler throughout the house searching for his mom. Carrie hearing his frantic call jumped out of her wooden chair finding Zack in the hallway.

"Do you need a bandaid?!" She asked him as he looked at her with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"No!" He said with a laugh before he grabbed her hand leading her to the door. "We have to defeat dad and Justin in a snowball fight!" He said beginning to open the door.