THIRTEEN; HOME AGAIN

"Alright, who wants chicken?" Harrison questioned his three children who impatiently sat at the vintage dining table while Harrison cooked chicken and rice in the kitchen.

"Me!" Kathleen exclaimed shooting up her arm as Harrison brought a small piece of chicken on a petite plate to Kathleen who smiled up at her father as he slipped the plate in front of his youngest.

"Harry, I need you!" Carrie shouted from her and Harrison's bedroom. Harrison as soon as he heard his wife sprinted to their bedroom finding his wife looking at herself in the large mirror.

"I can't find my shoes." She told him looking for her "misplaced" shoes in their large closet.

"Hmm." He told her wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her before pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Harrison.. do you know where my shoes are?" She asked him turning around from his embrace and glared at him crossing her arms.

"Uhh, which shoes are you looking for?" He asked her as she walked to the closet bending down and getting her black shoe and held it in front of him.

"Oh those... yeah I don't know." He told her before he tried to walk out of the room right before Carrie grabbed his arm.

"Babe, where did you put it?" She asked him knowing her husband didn't want her to go to an interview she had with Johny Carson.

"But I don't want you to go.." He told her as she laughed at him looking down and pretending to pout.

"I'm just going to California. You and the kids will be fine." She told him before she pointed her finger at him while Harrison went to the bathroom and got the missing black shoe from behind the trash can.

"Your so childish!" She told him before she brought the shoe to the marble sink rinsing off the dust from it. "How long as it been there?"

"About a week.." he told her before seeing her angry impression. "I'm kidding two days!"

"It better have!" She said before she went to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Now you be good." She told him earning a laugh from Harrison as he snaked his arms around her waist.

"Did you pack my lunch mommy?" He joked as he laughed out loud as leaned in and gave her a slow kiss.

It seemed like eternity before she pulled away and shoved her foot in her shoe as she glanced at her navy watch that matched her navy sophisticated dress.

"Please don't forget to feed my kids!" She said as she ran as fast as she could in her heals to the kitchen where she met her kids who were earring their dinner.

"I love you all.. and you better be good for you father." She said as she showed them all with kisses.

"But we're always good mommy." Zack said earning a glare from Carrie as she walked out of the door before Harrison walked behind her shutting the door.

"What about me?" He asked her as she laughed.

"I thought our moment in the bathroom was enough?"