FIFTEEN; BUBBLE BATH

January 5, 1986

EVEN ON THE COLDEST days of winter Harrison would always sit on the balcony of his and Carrie's penthouse sipping his warm black coffee while he will watch the birds chirping in the cold crisp air.

"You hungry, sweetheart?" Carrie questioned him coming outside in her robe that covered her petite body while holding a coffee mug.

"Nah, I'm good." Harrison told her remaining silent while he closed his eyes once again as he leaned back in his chair.

"When are we going to your moms?" She asked him earning a glance from Harrison.

"I think 6:30 cause she has to work the rest of the day." He told her while Carrie nodded her head.

"Sounds good." She said before sipping on her green tea right before Zac ran outside covered in bubbles.

"What the hel-" Carrie began before she was interrupted with Zac jumping on Harrison's lap making him groan and sit straight up.

"Zac, what the heck?" Harrison asked him trying to hide his laugh that was replaced with a huge grin on his face.

"Justin over flooded the tub.. again." Zac told his father before Harrison gently placed him down before running in to their bedroom followed by Zac where his kids were supposed to be taking an bath.

"Hiya dad." Justin said rather shyly as Harrison took one giant step to the tub where his daughter Kathleen was covered in bubbles.

"Justin go outside with your mother." Harrison told him while he stood there humiliated in front of his siblings. "Now!"

Justin ran out of the room to the balcony where Carrie had been watching this exchange from the door before Harrison grabbed a towel off of the door laying it on the side of the tub before lifting his daughter out of the tub.

"There's bubbles!" Kathleen exclaimed pointing at the giant mess of bubbles in both the tub and floor.

"Thank you Kathleen." Harrison said as nicely as he could while he was filled with anger from his son's mistake that he had made lots of times.

"Go lay on the bed, princess." He told her drying her off as quickly as he could. "Mommy will be there in a second."

Kathleen nodded her head before leaving Harrison in the bathroom filled with bubble's, water and one really wet Zac.

- - -

After Harrison had cleaned up the whole bathroom including the floors he and his family ordered pizza while they would stay home and watch a movie. Kathleen had chosen this routine because it was annual that the kids would get to do something the night before their birthday.

"Pizza is here!" Justin shouted a second after the doorbell rang making Harrison get up from the couch and going to the door to get the pizza.

"Who wants pizza?!" Harrison exclaimed opening the warm cheese pizza while it's smell filled the air.

"Me! Me!" Kathleen exclaimed while Carrie lifted her up on her hip as Harrison grabbed a piece off of the pie and placed it on a plate before he gave it to Kathleen.

"Thank you." She yelled running to the family room where "Harry and the Henderson's" was playing on VHS.

"Your the best babe." Carrie told him pecking him on the lips after all the kids and her got their pizza.

Harrison returned the kiss while he and Carrie went to the family room sitting on the couch with their family.

- - - 

Carrie awoke with a start as she breathed heavily with sweat streaming down her forehead before Harrison awoke wrapping his arms gently around the panicked Carrie.

"It's okay, babe I got you." He told her trying to calm her down.

"I-it's a nightmare.. oh Harrison it was bad." She told him sobbing into his chest as he put his chin on her head.

"It's okay... Carrie look at me." He told her as he lifted her chin so her eyes could meet his.

"It was just a nightmare. I will always be here with you... I'm not going anywhere." He said wiping a single tear that was going down her cheek with his thumb.

"You were filming a movie and you got hurt.. you broke your neck." She told him while he laughed which made Carrie befuddled at how he could be laughing at that.

"That would never happen. I'm a strong man remember?" He told her holding up his arm to show her his muscles from the Indiana Jones workouts.

"Yeah I guess." She told him while he looked at her rather strangely.

"You guess? I'll show you-" he began before he attacked her by tickling her on the neck and her arms.

"Harrison!" She yelled in fits of laughter as he continued to tickle her while she aggressively kicked the bedspread.

"Harrison stop or I'll pee myself!" She told him while he stopped and took her into his arms.

"I love you, baby." He told her kissing her slowly on the lips that began to go into a slow passionate kiss.

"Mmm." She mumbled in his lips before he gently laid her down on her pillow..

JUST A LITTLE FLUFF TILL IT STARTS TO GET INTERESTING😏....