SEVEN; CHRISTMAS EVE PART 2

Sirens blared through the streets of New York as the Ford family all sat in the small ambulance where Zac laid on the small child's hospital bed with tubes all around his ghost white face.

"We're almost there,Carrie." Harrison told Carrie as he was impatiently looking out the window of the ambulance searching for just a glimpse of the hospital.

"Mommy, I'm scared." Kathleen said perched up on Justin's lap while Harrison sat in the seat next to them.

"Don't be scared Kathleen." Justin told her giving her a small hug. Both Carrie and Harrison smiled at the sight of her two children sharing a moment.

"Were here." Harrison announced once the trunk opened showing 5 men helping carry out Zac who was on the bed.

"Follow us." Carrie heard a man tell her as they all hopped of the vehicle while Harrison got off and let Kathleen jumped into his arms as he held her going through the halls of the hospital following behind Carrie and the nurses.

"Please wait here." The female nurse told Carrie as they stopped by a waiting room.

"No! I want to know my sons condition!" She fought back. Woww she's a feisty.. Harrison told himself.. Wait her feistiness.

"We'll tell you in a couple minutes miss we have to check him." The Doctor said while Carrie sat in the waiting room with her kids.

"It's okay mommy he'll be okay." Kathleen encouraged Carrie as she went to sit on her lap while Harrison and Justin also took a seat in the cold waiting room.

"What happened to him!" Carrie questioned Terrence as Harrison laid on a hospital bed with injuries from head go toe.

"He got in a car crash, Carrie." Terrence told her as they brought Harrison to another room followed by both his parents.

"It's okay he'll be okay." He told her wrapping his arm around her as she sobbed into his shoulder once one of the nurses shut the door.

All Harrison remembered that day was when all he saw was Carrie's face with tears streaming down her checks as Terrence held her. He knew with her being that sad about him that he would marry her...

- - -

Harrison awoke with a start as he looked around the waiting room searching for his kids and his wife. Now seeing his 2 kids Harrison looked over to see Justin wide awake watching t.v with Kathleen on the small television.

"Hey, what time is it?." He asked Justin as Justin looked at him shocked by his question.

"It's 8:36 dad you only went to sleep 10 minutes ago." Justin told his befuddled dad.

"Ohh.." is all Harrison said as he looked around seeing nurses go down the halls going into rooms followed by doctors.

"Where's y-your mom?" He asked him earning a laugh from Justin who raised his eyebrow at him.

"Are you sure your okay dad?" He questioned him looking at Harrison's confused face.

"Yeah just where's your mom?" He asked Justin once again as Justin pointed at a room across from the waiting room.

"In there with Zac." He told him breezily before he faced the tv. Harrison then began to get up and go to the room where he found Carrie on the small bed with Justin in her lap reading a book.

He stood at the doorframe watching his wife read a book to their son. Carrie looked huge in the bed as she tried to fit on it with her dangling at the end.

"Hey, you okay bud?" Harrison asked his son as Carrie and Zac both turned to look at Harrison who walked over to the them and smirked at his son who had stitches on his forehead.

"Yeah, I took a big fall." He said with a laugh. Harrison grinned at him once Zac stated his recovery status.

"Yeah you did." Harrison told him. He now pointed at his wife as he said, "Your mom here was freaking out."

"Hey! So were you!" Carrie said reaching towards him giving him a slap on the shoulder.

"Alright, yes I was!" He said as Carrie smiled at him before Zac's yawn interrupted their ongoing conversation.

"Looks like someone is ready for bed." Carrie said pushing the sheets off of her and climbing out of the bed.

"But mom!-" Justin said not wanting to go to bed while sitting up before he yawned again covering his mouth.

"Listen to your mom, bud." Harrison said leaning over and kissing a spot on his forehead where he didn't have the stitches.

"Alright." He said rolling his eyes sinking into the pillow and closing his eyes. Once he was asleep which didn't take long Carrie walked to the door with Harrison following behind her shutting it as quietly as she could.

As the couple made their way to the waiting room hand in hand they found their kids asleep with Kathleen's head laying on Justin's shoulder.

"How precious." Carrie whispered walking to her children with Harrison.

"Do you mind if I take them home real quick and ask your mom to watch them?" She asked Harrison earning a nod from him.

"But Carrie I gotta tell you something." He said urgently taking her arm and walking a couple feet away from their children.

Carrie protested as they sat there in silence where Harrison nervously looked around not knowing how to tell Carrie.

"I-I remember something." He told her taking her hand. "It was when I was in the car accident." He said as Carrie looked around in disbelief.

"Oh my goodness.. Harrison." She said wrapping her arms around him as a single tear went down her cheek.

"You'll regain your memory soon sweetie now you got to give your brain a break alright." She said looking at him still in his arms as she gave him a slow kiss.

Not breaking away Harrison continued the kiss as Carrie tangled her fingers in his hair. During this moment Justin looked up at the couple as he stopped to pretend sleep smiling knowing that things were going to be okay...