SEVENTEEN; ANOTHER HOSPITAL

1 day later ...

Nothing was audible in the small baby blue hospital room but Harrison's heavy breathing from the breathing tubes around his nose and New York's forecast for that week that played on the t.v in his room. Carrie's hand rested on top of Harrison's as another single tear went down her blushed cheeks from the cold hospital.

Visitors, their family, came the night of the incident reassuring Carrie and the kids and bringing in warm soups. Debbie thought it would be best if she brought home the kids and let Carrie stay at the hospital. No sign of Harrison waking up was clear so that morning Carrie thought it would be best to read him a news article reported about him.

"Harrison Ford, one of the worlds most famous new actors is reported by resources to be in the hospital in downtown New York from a car accident-" Carrie read to Harrison from the newspaper dropped at their door that morning. As Carrie finished with the word accident she began to see Harrison fidget around.

Carrie's eyes shifted from Harrison to his hand trying to reach for the cream blanket at the end of the bed. Carrie's eyes grew bigger as she began to realize that he was awake and cold.

Not a second had passed before Carrie rushed to the end of the bed and laid the blanket on Harrison's body.

"Thanks babe." Is all he said as he turned to his side and adjusted his pillow before he rubbed his chapped lips together.

Carrie's hand soon went over her mouth as she looked puzzled at the sight of Harrison. He wasn't timid, he wasn't asking stupid questions, and he called her "babe" ?

"Why aren't you in bed?" He asked barely audible for his mouth was pressed up against the white pillow. Before Carrie could even answer tears came running down her cheeks as she jumped on the bed and wrapped her petite arms around Harrison's muscular body. Carrie had never been known as the emotional type but she couldn't resist not showing her emotion to her husband who had just woke up.

"What the hell, Carrie?" He asked as her sat up alarmed while his strong green eyes searched the room puzzled for he didn't know why he was in a hospital.

"Oh my God.." Carrie whimpered as she looked at Harrison and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Why in the world am I in a freakin hospital?!" He asked Carrie as Carrie looked up at him realizing that everything was alright again...

- - -

"I've honestly seen nothing like this... it's incredible. You injured your head and lost all of your memory but one car accident involving you head once again helped it and made you regain your memory." Dr. Kimble said pacing the hospital room with his navy pen tapping on the clipboard that he held filled with questions for Harrison.

"Well am I going to have any aftermath for say or will anything happen to me later on?" Harrison questioned him while he sat on the hospital bed with nothing but crackers and warm milk brought in by nurses.

"Studies say no... but I can't exactly promise you that." Is all he said while Harrison looked at the door where Carrie stood on the phone with her mom.

"Listen, how out of it was I?" Harrison asked Dr. Kimble barely audible so just the Doctor could hear him.

"Son, you were so out of it your family almost lost hope.." Was Dr. Kimble's reply before a nurse ran in wearing a pink uniform matched with a white nurses hat.

"Dr. Kimble, a kid has just been reported in who fell in the park and was reported to have broken his ribcage." She told him reading off the clipboard she had.

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute. Put him in the emergency room and get him ready for surgery." He told her as she ran off to the scene.

"Alright, your good to go and I will give the nurse permission to release you." Dr. Kimble said gathering his briefcase and clipboard.

"And while your at it don't forget to make another Indiana Jones movie." He said with a wink as he shut the door and ran down the hallway to the emergency room.

UMM OKAY WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I AM NOW ALWAYS GOING TO UPDATE EITHER ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. I AM SO SORRY SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE THIS MONTH HAS BEEN BIZARRE. IVE HAD BASKETBALL TRYOUTS, MUSICAL THEATRE, AND EXAMS🙄. SO NOW THAT THATS ALL TAKEN CARE OF I SHOULD START REGULARLY POSTING. I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN AND I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER! XOXO❤️