EPILOGUE

"Alright, now remember to take it easy and to rest before you begin exercising." The nurse, Allison, told Harrison as she gingerly took his IV cord out of his arm.

"Guess I won't be shooting movies for a pretty long time." Harrison said smirking up at the young nurse who gave Harrison a fragile smile.

"I'm sorry Mr.Ford but it's best for your health." She told him before she put a bandaid gently on his arm where the IV once was.

"Okay, it looks like your clear to go!" She told him with a huge smile on her face. "I'll go get Carrie for you and your free to leave."

"Thanks again Allison." He told her with a small smile as she left the room to go get Carrie who was busy signing papers to release Harrison.

"How you doing hotshot?" Carrie asked as she came into the room. Harrison studied her body at her choice of clothing. A sweatshirt filled with colors such as purple, blue, and pink and a long nude trench coat.

"Still cold outside?" He asked her as she came over to him and brushed her hand over his check and kept it there while he looked at her and admired her.

"Yeah, but no snow so the kids are pretty upset." Carrie told him with a chuckle as Harrison smirked.

"I'm ready to see those kiddos."

"I bet they feel the same about you." Carrie told him giving him a short kiss which Harrison turned into a passionate one. Carrie wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to break the kiss as they heard Dr.Kimble come in.

"Woww I didn't know there was a part two to that Han and Leia kiss." Dr.Kimble said laughing at his own joke which made both Harrison and Carrie blush.

"Anyway, Harrison your clear for take off." Dr.Kimble told him making his way to his bed before shaking hands with Harrison.

"It's been a pleasure." Harrison told him. "Lets just hope I'll never have to come here again."

"Lets hope." Doctor Kimble said before heading out the door giving one last wave to the couple.

"Alright, ya ready to see the kids?" Carrie questioned him as Harrison sat up giving one last look around the hospital room.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

- - -

"Daddy!" Kathleen yelled as soon as Harrison walked into the apartment followed by Carrie and Harrison's mom.

"Hi baby girl." Harrison said lifting Kathleen into his arms smothering her with kisses and she was filled with giggles.

"Hi Dad." Zac and Justin said as Harrison grabbed them with his free arm and tacked them in a hug.

"Your now too old to give your old man a hug?" Harrison asked him as his boys now gave him a big hug.
- - -

"Are we okay again?" Carrie asked as she was preparing dinner for the family while her kids were in the living room playing with Harrison's mom.

"We're betting then ever." Harrison told her giving her a long passionate kiss

WELL I BELIEVE THATS THE END FOLKS. THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS TO 🐝 (be) APART OF AND IM SAD ITS COME TO A END. IF YOU GUYS WANT I WAS ALSO THINKING OF MAKING JUST A ONE SHOT BOOK OF THE FAMILY OR JUST CARRISON SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOUR INTERESTED. & DONT WORRY I WILL HAVE MORE WORKS COMING UP IN LATE NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT! ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!