I am not leaving you alone again. (Lucio x Reader)

(Scenario where Lucio and his S/O have to be separated due to his concerts and their duties to Overwatch. the S/O have a little video message sent to him during his concerts. After Lucio's show, he is told that they have been almost wounded.)

-They would feel sad about leaving them so often for concerts, not to mention when he has missions but they understand.

-would watch the video, smiling at how sweet they were about leaving such a cute message.

-He would watch the video on repeat, especially then end where they finished the message with a "Stay Save, Love you" and a kiss.

-He would finish his concert that night when he gets the call from Angela about them.

-He would forget all about how many more concerts he has to still do as he rushes home to them.

-He would hold their hands or cuddle with them without disturbing their injuries after they have woke up.

-That man would not let you even think about getting up to get something as simple as getting something to drink, he would spoil you without complaint.

-That man would put his concerts on hold, releasing a message about how they needed him to his fans.

-Don't expect a single place on your face to survive when he is done kissing you.