(TW) Stop Lying To Them (Hanzo x Reader/Lucio x Reader/ Soldier: 76 x Reader)

(This portion contains a Trigger Warning so please be advised that this section will contain some Gaslighting so if you are affected in any sort, please be advised.)

Hanzo: *Memory*

The moment he found out that his closest friend, someone who he would fight and die for, was being treated like their memories were no accurate, saying that they would forget things if it was not for their S/O, he knew something was not right. He had seen them grow from a scared and insecure teenager to a strong young adult with an excellent memory and fighting ability but that is not all. You see, he had grown to love them; he loves them more than he was certain their S/O could ever love them.

"Sorry I am late Hanzo, traffic was terrible" He hears them say as they walked up to the archer who was holding a practice bow and a quiver full of arrows for them. He liked to have them practice with him; it helped him relax and it kept him grounded as it means that he can have them closer. He was not only using this time to help him focus on his own technique, but to also train them in the art of Archery.

"Do not apologize (Y/N)-san, I was just worried you were hurt." He admits with a blush on his face as he hands them the bow, preparing for their lesson. He had tried to hide the blush but just seeing them smile, that made his heart flutter and him smile even more. "Shall we?" He asked as they nodded and lead ahead of him, always watching over them.

Their lesson did not last as long as he had hoped as both archer and student heard their names being called and saw an angry man come down the steps. "Did you seriously forget about setting out the stuff for dinner? I swear, you are getting more and more forgetful everyday." He yelled at them as they looked down but to Hanzo, this did not sit well with him.

"Then perhaps you should do that for yourself, as they are working on other things rather just be your personal secretary." He said with what he could guess was vile and jealousy in his voice.

"Why don't you shut it, you traitor!" He yelled as (Y/N) was about to step in, to apologize for their mistake but Hanzo pulled them behind him, his dragons appearing as he readied his bow.

"First of all, I am not a traitor. I had chose the path I saw as right and I use my will to benefit others, not to belittle as you have done to (Y/N)! You have failed to see the blessing you have before you and yet, you still make them think they do not know anything. I love them more than my own life, I have watched them grow and learn while all you have done is tried to destroy and make them lose their sense of security in themselves." He says as he readies his bow again.

"What do you have planned huh? You can't kill me because if you do try to harm me, I will make certain that Soldier: 76 knows you tried to harm an agent! Besides, it's not my fault that since they started hanging out with you, they have been so freaking stupid and can't even remember simple tasks such as preparing dinner for us." He yelled as someone clears their throat behind them and they all turn to see Soldier: 76 give a nod to Hanzo as he nods and looks at him with a smirk.

"Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau!" He yells as his arrow flies and the dragons follow suit, causing the man to run off, yelling that he hated (Y/N) again.

"Hanzo...is what you said true?" is softly whispered behind him as he turns and has a flush on his face before nodding. He saw their expression change into something that even he could not recognize but he knew that he had to confess now or he risked losing them and he rather not lose a friendship over his own feelings.

"Yes (Y/N)-san, I do love you more than anything else in the world and I would give my life to see you smile." He says as they rush to hug him as he holds them and whispers in their hair as he tries to soothe them. "Nothing will change that, I will tell you everyday until the end of our lives that I love you and I know that is something that will never be forgotten."