Giving Love To Their Partners (Prefall!Soldier/Ana/Reinhardt/Gabriel X Reader)

Soldier:

-Smiled when they hear them say praises to him, they make him want to be a better man.

-Would try to show off just to make it seem even better or more incredible than they are.

-Would do anything to keep them by safe, even if it meant going into battle with a high rate of them not coming back.

-After the fall, he would not readily accept praise because he would blame himself for what had happened.

-His partner would stop at nothing to protect them too, including telling him all the time that they are still proud to be by his side.

Ana:

-Would thank her partner when she heard praise from them, saying that it was all part of the job.

-Would do whatever it takes to protect her partner.

-When she was shot in the eye, she thought it was all over, thinking that her partner would pity her.

-When her partner told her that she is still loved by them.

-Even up to now, she is still not used to praise but when she hears this from them, she wants to keep who she loves safe.

Reinhardt:

-Would laugh like an embarrassed teenager in love but would smile as he thanks them.

-Loved showing off to make a grander story for his partner

-Became the most protective man alive when he discovered that the Omnics were going to attack.

-After the fall, he tried to keep himself busy but in this new world, no one wanted a knight to defend them.

-His partner still praises him, causing him to smile more often than anything else as he will do what he loves to protect who he loves the most.

Reaper:

-Grunts slightly but secretly loves hearing all the praises.

-He would tough and cold on the outside but to them, he deserves to be recognized for all the work he does, no matter how cold he may seem.

-When the uprising happened, he thought it would be routine, not knowing that it would be his last.

-Did not hear about how much his partner cried as they held his hand, wishing that he would come back, not wanting to be alone without their beloved.

-When he came back as the Reaper, he thought they would leave him but that was not the case.

-The stuck around, telling him that no matter what, he was still the same person to them, even though he is not really considered alive.

-He still does what he has to do, regardless of what others think, to ensure that his partner is never harmed.